Reviews for Why Can't We Be Friends
SaraHHH chapter 8 . 4/21/2008
The best chappie so far i thought it was funny that all the guys think Cody is gay, so funny. I'd really love to see just one more chapter to see how they all get on after the therapy, if you decide not to it's still a great story.
MVP is My Drug of Choice chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I loved this whole story it was really funny, Poor Cody and Tim/Jimmy.
blehhh chapter 8 . 4/20/2008
“Adoption agencies are beginning to let more and more gay couples to adopt children.” ..lol, Chris can never stop can he?..LMAO!

This chapter was awesome...you should seriously write more..as this story ROCKS BIG TIME!:D
Failure Turtle chapter 8 . 4/20/2008
I am in tears.

Jericho is wrong. I am Cody's best friend.

“What if Cody's girlfriend, Becky was staying with him?” Tim asks, the question directed towards Shawn.

hehe

“It wouldn't matter Jimmy. As Cody's best friend, he would make Becky sleep on the floor and give me the bed.” Chris answers.

yeah, right

well I mean if Cody's on the floor with me, we could make that work

“Is she really a women though, people can hide it real well these days.” Chris says.

D: damn Jericho

“You guys have met Becky a thousand times. One day I'm going to marry HER, and have kids with HER, and grow old with HER.” Cody tells them.

YES! :D

“My best friend Cody would look good with orange hair.” Chris says.

ORANGE IS MY FAVORITE COLOR

Why does Jericho think I'm a guy?
lidsfoisndfosdfnof chapter 8 . 4/20/2008
omg. i love it! and i love how the guys cant answer a hypothetical question correctly and successfully! lol. you should make another chapter...to see if the counseling worked or not and see the result.
Sarcastic Nightmare chapter 8 . 4/20/2008
lol awesome and I think u should add a chapter to see if it worked!
TJ Sparkles chapter 8 . 4/20/2008
This was a hilarious chapter! I loved how the guys could not answer hypothetical questions to save their lives! I cracked up at the bit with Hunter. And Chris and Cody was funny too!

I think you should do at least one more chapter, to put everything in perspective and wrap it up. Good job!
Extremexox chapter 8 . 4/20/2008
I think you should do one more chapter, just so everybody knows if the therapy worked or not. p

good job though, i totally loved this chapter. :)
A MoFo and a Mizfit chapter 6 . 4/18/2008
LEAVE CENA ALONE!
Failure Turtle chapter 7 . 4/18/2008
Cody lies. It will be a year in July, July second to be exact. (It's the day after my birthday :D).

“One night I went out after a show and they were all there too. I got arrested and danced with a guy that night.” Cody explains, visibly cringing at the thought of that night.

1. Wow...

2. He's crying? Noo..

“For the last time Chris, I'm not gay.” Cody yells, trying not to lose his temper.

Well I could have told Jericho that...

“Shawn Michaels?”

“He uh...he loves his kids.”

I hope you don't mean in the Batista kind of way...

Sunny...

SUNNY

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?

I'M FUCKING CRYING!

I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS!

“No, for your information, I'm telling Becky I love her tonight. I have to make sure she is sitting in the right spot for tonight.” Cody tells Chris, while Tim talks on his phone. What a professional.

AHH!

“So I'm not gay. I have a girlfriend, and I love her.” Cody says frustrated.

Sunny, I am in tears. Seriously. I just got out of work four hours early, and I clicked on this to see if it was the Cody chapter. And now, it is better than just a Cody chapter. AHH!

omg I am so happy right now
of wonderlands and alices chapter 7 . 4/18/2008
[“What the hell do you mean on Raw, I should be your best friend in the world.”]

xD LMAO. jericho never fails to make me laugh! i love how you had him sit in for cody's session, and have him further torment his fave rookie. lol~ and how cody plays along and agrees with him so chris will shut up. man, he is pretty annoying tho', haha

i love john cena as the whiner. ohman, that was seriously funny, telling tim his life story! lol. i could quote that whole chapter! keep it up and update soon!
blehhh chapter 7 . 4/17/2008
I ABSO-FUKKING-LUTELY LOVE THE WAY YOU WRITE JERICHO!..if it was just Cody..this chapter wouldnt have been that funny!..LOL! Cody actually has a GF..the others would be very surprised..poor Cody..Hunter and Chris always pick on him..THIS WAS EASILY THE BEST CHAPTER!

Gosh..Jericho HAS TO BE HIS BEST FRIEND EH?..oh yeah SURE he'd kick JBL's butt :P...and I love the way he messes names up..does he like the letter 'J' that much..he is 'J'ericho..but still..he is an idiot!

So I'd say write two chapters after this..that would be hilarious! And yeah the next chapter sounds interesting, with Jericho, Hunter and Shawn thrown in the mix with Jimmy..oh I mean Timmy :P

GREAT CHAPTER! UPDATE SOON!
randxgirl chapter 7 . 4/17/2008
this chapter was awesome! jericho shined in this chapter. great job!

i think i'm beginning to understand the relationship of these 6 guys already.. they show their love for each other, by hating each other. hey, chris was willing to help cody in any way! good one! but that's tim/jimmy's job to discover, not mine..

i'm so excited for the one with all of them in it. will theses sessions be proven fruitful? hm.. hope so.. oh well.. hope not!

i don't mind how many more chapters of this you write. the more, the better! because this is really good.. :)
TJ Sparkles chapter 7 . 4/17/2008
Jericho is hilarious! I loved how he just barged in on Cody's session with Dr. Tim. And how he said he never messes names up. This chapter was really funny-good job. I also think you captured Cody's personality in this chapter. I can see him being like that in real life. Well, one more to go! Can't wait to see what it will be like when all of the wrestlers get in one room together!
The Heartbreak Babe chapter 7 . 4/17/2008
Awesome couple of chapters! You did a great job with each. The Shawn one was awesome with him and Hunter going back and forth once again and the phone call with Kevin was a nice touch as was the Scott reference! Clique 4 life!

I love how Cena was such a whiner and just told his whole life story to Tim. Man, that guy has issues! LOL!

This latest chapter with Cody was great and the addition of Chris Jericho added to it. Speaking of Chris, he's an EIGHT time Intercontinental Champion now.

This line was a riot:

"If you let me in, I'll find you a nice young man tonight."

LOL! How awesome. Can't wait to see what's next for this story.
71 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »