Reviews for Why Can't We Be Friends
Sarcastic Nightmare chapter 7 . 4/17/2008
lol the next one will be chaos...lol anyways please update soon!
blehhh chapter 6 . 4/16/2008
even I didnt expect JC to be a whiner...good chapter...update soon!
randxgirl chapter 6 . 4/16/2008
wohoo! you're back on track! i'm not a cena fan, and i still loved his chapter.. it got a laugh out of me, as his chapter seemed so realistic! people hate him.. or should i say don't like him, for i don't know what reason.. and it's just too damn funny!

loved shawn's chapter! it was a nice touch to have them call kevin.. and the mention of scott too! nice!
TJ Sparkles chapter 6 . 4/16/2008
Poor John. I have always been a Cena fan and I can't understand why people have been booing him lately. I guess they are tired of him. But it was time for a new champion. I liked this chapter...John talking about how people used to pick on him was funny. Next up is Cody..I'm sure that will be interesting.
TJ Sparkles chapter 5 . 4/16/2008
This was a funny chapter. I really don't like Hunter or Shawn that much but I laughed my butt off reading it. The two of them gave that poor counselor hell and I'm sure the next person won't be much better. Also, why is everybody picking on poor Cody? LOL they must think he has a crush on all of them.
Sarcastic Nightmare chapter 6 . 4/16/2008
From your past stories...Cody sounds like the only one who will be a normal interview! Lol anyways awesome chapter and please update soon!
Sarcastic Nightmare chapter 5 . 4/16/2008
Lol cena...hm lol anyways great chapter and please update soon!
Deceiving Eyes chapter 5 . 4/16/2008
L-O-**-L
blehhh chapter 5 . 4/16/2008
gosh..everyone inisinuates that Cody is gay..poor cody..greatr chapter update soon!
of wonderlands and alices chapter 4 . 4/16/2008

“Gay.”]

[“Cody Rhodes?”

“Young, potentially gay, not a good drunk, but a fun one.”]

“Gay.”]

xD LZMGAJHAZKOHRAE. that was freakin' hilarious. i was seriously laughing my butt off. i love this running gag, but poor cody, heehee oh and hunter's was seriously cracking me up too, especially "the big fight" over the window seat! xDD lol. ooh, looking forward to shawn's! and cena's, so update soon!
The Heartbreak Babe chapter 4 . 4/15/2008
The best part by far was when Orton named all the pay-per-views that he beat everyone in. Nice touch. Yeah, Orton isn't really funny on TV so trying to make him funny would be a little out of place seeing as he's so serious, but you still handled his character well. Great job!

The Shawn chapter should be a riot!
blehhh chapter 4 . 4/15/2008
good chapter.. update soon!
LCHime chapter 3 . 4/15/2008
shawn and hunter rocked in this chapter
TJ Sparkles chapter 4 . 4/15/2008
Good job. I understand why you had trouble making Randy out to be a funny character. It's because he's not a funny individual, he has no sense of humor, and he's always so serious. But I still liked this chapter.

Tina
randxgirl chapter 4 . 4/15/2008
yeah, you were right. this chapter seemed a bit "different", but it still went well. you've still got the chapter "randy-ed". so that's cool..

hope shawn's chapter goes better.. i know it will.. wohoo!

so excited for shawn's. keep this up! it's good...
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »