Reviews for Why Can't We Be Friends
Sarcastic Nightmare chapter 4 . 4/15/2008
lol another double team against Tim WO lol anyways please update soon!
The Heartbreak Babe chapter 3 . 4/15/2008
Well done! You've done a fantastic job so far with your latest fic. Once again, you've captured Jericho's character flawlessly as he really shined in his chapter. Chapter one in and of itself was hilarious in that all the personalities clashed and the stars that you've chosen for this fic are just the right ones to bring out this story in the best possible light. The third chapter is the best chapter so far with Hunter and Shawn being buddy-buddy, so much to the point that Tim doesn't get anything accomplished. I love how Hunter talked everyone down and then just all out praised HBK. Also, the part about Shawn and his love for the Lord was funny! Awesome job so far!
Sarcastic Nightmare chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
Awesome chapter! Lol i doubt that Randy will be much better tho...lolz _
TJ Sparkles chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
That poor counselor. I think I'd probably try to stab myself with my pen too! I think that this session was probably worse than Jericho's. Great job-can't wait for the next chapter!
TJ Sparkles chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
This was hilarious. I kept remembering the Rock's speech at the Hall of Fame 2008 Induction Ceremony, where he mentioned that Jericho is still talking about how he is the first Undisputed Champion. And he does talk about it a lot. I really liked this chapter-you captured Jericho's true personality perfectly! I loved at the end when Tim was mentioning the wrestler's names and Jericho was saying what he thought of them: "Monkey". "Old." "Jackass." etc. Great job!

Tina
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
I could totally see these six hellions getting into fights all the time. It's going to be hilarious when they all have to have one counseling session together. And I can't wait for the next chapter, because Jericho is my favorite out of the whole bunch. But I also like Cena. Anyway, this chapter was funny. I liked it!

Take care,

Tina
randxgirl chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
this is just.. absolutely great! i just finished chapters 2-3 and i loved it! really, really loved it! you got so into their respective characters! it's so real! and i love that in stories! i really laughed a lot while reading this! i can't wait for more! keep up the good work!:)
Thatkliqkid chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
ROFL LOL Oh my that was awesome. Very very funny especially the Chris Jericho and DX stuff. I love this story but there are a few minor typos and the occasional mistake with tense but apart from that it the fic is amazing. I look forward to reading more.
foreverafan15 chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
aah that was awesome can't wait til randy orton comes in...

much love...

nana...;)
Isilofthedark chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
Lmao this fic is awesome! I'm getting weird looks from people in the library because I am snickering to myself. Shawn and Hunter remind me of these 5 year olds I take care of, too funny. Poor Timmy is going to snap soon, be fun if it with Cody, the only quiet and sane one of the bunch. Too bad Jeff's not in the sessions, be funny to see what he could come up with, knowing him he would sound nuts and weird on prupose just to get a reaction.

Anyways once again great job, can't wait to read how Randy going to act
blehhh chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
LOL..good chaptre..It will be nice to see Randy's character..cocky womaniser? ..or a nice sweet guy?

“Hunter insisted on having the window seat on the plane even though it was my turn. I wouldn't let him.” ..LOL!

GREAT CHAPTER! UPDATE SOON!
miszallie chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
I'm loving this fanfic.

Its flippin' hilarious.

I Can't wait to see how Hunter will do

during his session. :D

Update Son!
foreverafan15 chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
ha that was awesome lol i can't wait til triple h goes lol

much love...

nana...:)
Kiss2Kill chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
Hahaha.

I'm so going and calling everyone Junior now.

That was like.. perfectly Jericho.

You must share at least some bit of brain..
Extremexox chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
LOL! Holy crap, i loved this. It had me cracking up the whole time, so i can't wait to see how Hunter's session goes. x]
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »