Reviews for Why Can't We Be Friends
Failure Turtle chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
Well of course Cody never beat Chris.

Cody can't even beat Carlito :(
Sarcastic Nightmare chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
Lol i love Chris...he flipped the tables...anyways please update soon!
blehhh chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
Gosh..Chris was the same old git as before

Randy Orton?”

“Hunter Helmsley?”

“Jackass.”

"Shawn Michaels?”

“Old.” Chris finished.

lol! THAT CRACKED ME UP! GREAT CHAPTER! UPDATE SOON!
SaraHHH chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
Lol at Jericho not thinking he needed counciling, i cant wiat to see the next chapter and how Hunter reacts to this.
randxgirl chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
wow! this is cute.. and it's a bit different. i like the idea of the story and i know that this will just get better.

i'm so excited for jericho's session. although i'm not a big fan of his, i like how you portrayed his character here. it\s very y2j. you got that one right!

i'm definitely excited to see randy's session, dx's session, and the one with all of them in together..

job well done for the first chapter.. keep it up and update soon!
foreverafan15 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
ha that's awesome can't wait to see how that goes...

much love...

nana...:)
ExtremeXShinyXHeartagram chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Lmao Jeff normal? RIGHT (Vince is on crack!)

Oh well love Chris' character in this he rocks!

Haha and DX just plain rock! :P

Please update soon this fic is awesome!

~ Rachx
Sarcastic Nightmare chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Lol it's funny that he said that Jeff is the only normal one out of them...im surprised they didn't bring up his hair as a part of y he shouldnt be considered normal...lol anyways this looks awesome...can't wait for more!
blehhh chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Good story..can't wait see Jericho's session...knowing you I'll be ready to LMAO!)

“Obviously to see which one of you assclowns are going to job to me.” ..LOL! Jericho is the assclown here!:)

Gosh..I'm s'posed to be studying right now...but waht can I do...I can't resist reading your stuff!:D

GREAT CHAPTER! UPDATE SOON! :D
Failure Turtle chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
SUNNY!

You're trying to kill me, aren't you?

But, I love you anyways.
SaraHHH chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
I can already tell this is going to be a great fic, more soon i cant wait to see Jericho's session.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5