Reviews for YuGiOh! Negative Zero
NYOB chapter 40 . 3/18/2016
Would there be any chance of the main character (Shougo)'s full deck list being posted? I would love to play the deck.
Saphire Castor chapter 40 . 8/15/2013
I love the story pls update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
So sad to hear about the passing... RIP
ExKizuna chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I haven't read this in forever...Im so sorry. I heard about this on tvtropes. The...death. I've been reading this for a while though. R.I.P
Shadow Koba chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Just started reading this, and I'm loving it. The additions at the end of each chapter are a great idea - especially Chiba and Shougo's little preludes to the next installment.
chazzmazz chapter 23 . 7/26/2011
i have read all the way through chapter 1 to 23 so far and i have to say that this is the best fanfic i have ever read and i hope you choose to continue writing yugioh fan fics or continue with negative zero
The1andonlyGoldenboy chapter 40 . 10/28/2010
This is one of the best stories I've ever read on here. It had problems, sure, but what story doesn't? It didn't change that it is a great story.

I hope, wherever he's at, he knows that lots of people loved his work. This story though, it needs an end. I put aside all my other personal projects to work on doing just that.

Before you judge me, please, take a look at it. I hope it lives up to this story.

fanfiction s/6432344/1/YuGiOh_Negative_Zero_Completed

Thank you in advance.
elenchus-s chapter 40 . 8/25/2010
Have you any intention to update?
Shadow Drone King chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I'm sorry abour my other review I didn't know u passed away r.I.p I'm sorry again send love to your family
Shadow Drone King chapter 40 . 7/6/2010
Why did you stop writing this was the best yugioh gx story I have ever read
GamerBlake90 chapter 40 . 4/16/2010
I know that it may seem meaningless to submit a review, but I can only say that for this occasion, it is only right.

It has been about a month since I have learned of the passing of JuJube the Tree, yet the truth of that still seems...surreal. Having been a reader on this website for so long, it has not once - I repeat, NOT ONCE - ever occurred to me that a fanfiction author could die and therefore leave his or her works incomplete. Understandable, I suppose. None of us ever want to think about the possibility that we humans can die, even if we somehow manage to live for hundreds of years. And we certainly would not want to imagine those with such wondrous stories like this one ever succumbing to things like disease, war, and many other disasters that have long since plagued us.

I cannot help but feel guilt-stricken. I have only reviewed one work archived by this author: the Rainmaker fanfiction. I have indeed been keeping up with this story since its beginning, but it never occurred to me to review this. If JuJube is seeing this review from where he is at now, I can only hope that he accepts my sincerest apologies for neglecting to provide my feedback on a story that will, unfortunately, never see completion unless another author steps forward and embraces the responsibility to finish it. I don't know if that will ever happen or not.

I would like to say, though, that this story was a very inspirational GX fic that might have left an impression on even Kazuki Takahashi himself. The duels themselves are building a story in a method very similar to the duels we see in the original anime. In all honesty, despite whatever flaws this fic may have had, writing wise and plot wise, reading this has made me feel as if I'm watching a secret arc of the Yu-Gi-Oh GX series. But that in itself is not the central element that defines this fic as one that is truly deserving of being referred to as a story.

What IS the defining element is the characters themselves. So diverse, so set apart from one another, so realistically portrayed...each of them were like the pieces of each other's puzzle. You could almost compare this to the completion of Yugi's Millenium Puzzle, only the story itself is the puzzle and the characters are the pieces. I almost get the feeling that it was the GX staff who wrote this story...or at least I would be thinking that had I not known of the history of JuJube the Tree himself. It is heart-wrenching to know that the creator of such a wonderful work is...I cannot say the word and I would rather not, for it would be tactless. But you know what I mean.

JuJube, I may not have known you very well, and I find myslef wishing I got the chance to do so. It may have made your personal burdens easier to bear before your...end of the story, so to speak. But I will never forget the moment in which you responded to my review on your Rainmaker fanfiction, and I will cherish that short amount of time in which we communicated. It may not seem like much, but I will cherish it all the same. May your soul be at peace, continuing to live out your dreams even in the next life. Know that the memories left behind by you and your accomplishments shall forever live on in all those who were fortunate enough to be graced by both you and your ambitions. And again, I deeply apologize for not having reviewed this story through to the end. Lord knows it may have made a difference for your morale, but we will never know now...

And to the very few reviewers who have supported JuJube through thick and thin, I implore you all, do not let the author be excluded from your thoughts forever now that he has passed to his next life. Pass his story on to those you know, and tell them how it was forged by a man who made vastly huge differences for all those on Earth who knew him. Tell them of who he was, what he is, and of the many people who held a place for him in their hearts. To allow the memory of this author to die would be an unforgivable slight in justice. Together, let us preserve the memory of JuJube the Tree through our own literary works on this website, and let us never forget the many things he has done, let alone those who cared for him.

I'm afraid this is all I have to say for the moment, save for one last phrase...

Rest in peace, JuJube the Tree. You shall forever be missed.

- GamerBlake90
StarwindX chapter 39 . 4/8/2010
It would be cool if Toragami smiled at Shougo, I would like some pairing hints between them though.
StarwindX chapter 40 . 4/3/2010
She seems a bit strong atm, being able to beat Judai probably turned a few people off the story as Judai is one of the big characters who's not meant to lose, etc.

I like how you portrayed the other people though.
hornofdesolation chapter 40 . 3/16/2010
I would like to mention that I have started a forum after hearing of the death of this person, the second fanfiction author I know to have passed away before completing his or her work. I confess to being guilty of sending a message to JuJube the Tree almost a month after his passing that was never replied to. At the time I presumed it was because I was being ignored. I was upset when I discovered what had occured. Two or three years ago another fanfiction author I knew of named Youkai Youko passed away. I was surprised at the time since it had never occured to me a fanfiction author might die and leave his works incomplete. But it was my first realization that fanfiction authors are not immortal even if their works are.
mcantrell chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
My apologies about the previous review, apparently URLs are blocked.

The forum JuJube was most well known on was Shoryuken dot com, named after the flaming dragon uppercut move of Ken and Ryu, the characters in Street Fighter.

You can find more information there about what happened, including donating to his family, reading the full story of the last days from his brother, the works.

I would post this on the forums, but I can't make heads nor tails of it. Perhaps an administrator could find a way to let people know.

Rest in peace, Rick.