Reviews for YuGiOh! Negative Zero
mcantrell chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
It is with a heavy heart that I must announce the passing of JuJube the Tree, aka Ricardo "Dasrik" LaFaurie.

Rick had spent a great many years with health problems. Around Christmas of last year, fate conspired to keep him away from a medical appointment. On the way to this appointment, his lungs failed - the hospital revived him 11 minutes later, but by then it was too late: He never recovered nor did he wake back up.

On January 2nd, 2010, surrounded by family, he passed into the great beyond.

It took 2 months for news of his passing to reach us in the community we shared, and as I passed through the web of his online life, I found countless other people who hadn't been told. If this news is a shock to you, please do him the honor of explaining it to people that knew him, so they can know as well.

Rick had a great online life, both as the author Blankpage, the community leader of the fighting game community Dasrik, the Wikipedia editor and fanfiction author JuJube the Tree, and the generally awesome guy Danny Lilithborne.

You can find more information here, on the forum that he spent most of his time on in his later years: ?t220982

May you rest in peace, Rick. See you on the other side.

- Mark "KiTA" Cantrell.
SeekerD chapter 40 . 1/5/2010
Once again another one of your most powerful chapters of the story. Toragami-sama is an admirable character, and I thank you for treating her as such-compared to the anime that belittles females and gives them less eventful roles. Get better soon and keep up the good work when you're ready to continue. :)
SeekerD chapter 27 . 1/3/2010
I can't help but review this chapter. In fact, after reading this far into your story, JuJube, it's a sin that I haven't reviewed it -at all- yet. Each of your chapters are powerful. You don't make your story about the duels, but rather the duels about the story. You capture what Kazuki Takahashi captured in his manga: that the duels don't make the story, but that they are simply a lesser element used to express the bigger picture-a bigger picture of character development. And be it your original character or not, you've managed to develop every character in this story quite well at this point.

Of course, there are some things I disagree with, such as the use of exclusive cards. You did explain the reason for using the , as it's probably been long enough keeping them away from the public. The Cyber Darks, however, not so much. I don't care about connections or money or whatnot, some cards, in my opinion, are just not obtainable unless they are explicitly handed down from the character who used them. Going back to the Cyber Darks, they are a set of cards that were reserved to the Cyber Style dojo and then taken by Ryo and then handed to Sho. Maybe I have yet to read it later on in the story, but I can't understand Chiba giving them to Shougo without Chiba having gotten them directly from Sho. Or, like the , having them released to the public. But then I doubt some lame copies would hold the same desire for power that the original Cyber Dark copies would hold...

Get better soon, and you can believe that you've got me hooked to this story.
Zoomatron chapter 34 . 9/27/2009
Say are Majyoume or sho going to be in this i mean what happened to them
GhostLord chapter 33 . 9/19/2009
Excellent chapter JuJube. I can't wait for the next one.
SlothKeeper chapter 31 . 9/7/2009
Aw, and I was hoping to see Aino finally duel. At least Asuka gets to duel again.
GhostLord chapter 31 . 9/5/2009
Great chapter JuJube. I'm surprised you wrote in a 5Ds card. I find it interesting that Kiyotaki claims that Darkness is more than the entity that dueled Judai towards the end of GX. I hope Shougo recovers soon. I can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work and in case you were wondering I am the same GhostLord from the janime forums.
jaymiechan chapter 28 . 8/18/2009
that's Mizuno-SAMA!
SlothKeeper chapter 28 . 8/17/2009
I'm appalled by that Mai-Sama copycat. For this duel, I'm going with Mizuno-chan. *waves Mai-Sama and Mizuno flags*
K-316 chapter 28 . 8/15/2009
Awesome chapter,please bring back Ganryu Masaki soon.

BEWK
Transient Lion chapter 27 . 8/1/2009
Brilliant chapters, and glad to see how things turned out between Judai and Asuka.
SlothKeeper chapter 26 . 7/31/2009
Agh! I'm so mad the stuck up girl won! Well, forget about her, Asuka and Judai, now that's something I want to see.
Shin-X 25 chapter 26 . 7/27/2009
Man I knew jaden was gonna lose the way he was dueling,but I hope he do a rematch and defeat toragami next time
elenchus-m chapter 26 . 7/25/2009
I think that this would be one of your best chapters yet.
SlothKeeper chapter 25 . 7/19/2009
Geez, I really hope Toragami gets her butt kicked, she's really starting to annoy me. Quick Judai, synchro summon Stardust!

hope you update soon.