Reviews for YuGiOh! Negative Zero
Shin-X 25 chapter 25 . 7/18/2009
Whoa i hope Jaden don't lose that's so cool finally beside the last season of yugioh gx we can see hermaphrodite Yubel in action Good Job
Transient Lion chapter 25 . 7/18/2009
Brilliant chapter, and I can't wait to see how the rest of the duel plays out!
elenchus-m chapter 25 . 7/18/2009
Thank you for the awesome chapter!
SlothKeeper chapter 24 . 7/13/2009
Judai! I wanna see Judai!
Transient Lion chapter 24 . 7/11/2009
Brilliant chapter, and nice one bringing Judai into the story, even if you did slightly hint at it in earlier chapters it is a pleasant surprise. Just wondering - will you be building a relationship between Judai and Asuka, seeing as how it is revealed in the show how she felt about him after the Pair-Duel tournament.

Or if he'll use anime-version of Yubel/anime-version of Neos Wiseman/Rainbow Neos in his deck as they're his strongest cards as of the final episodes of season 4.

Ahh well, I guess I'll just have to wait and find out when you next update.

Also as a side-note - will Fubuki make and appearance seeing as how he's Asuka's brother...again, i guess I'll just have to wait and see what you've got in store.

Again, though, yet another fantastic chapter and can't wait for the next update!11 ]
elenchus-m chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
Super Hot-Blooded Baseball Kid doesn't seem to fit Shougo Aoyama's deck, though- it's mainly designed for Fire decks.
Transient Lion chapter 23 . 7/6/2009
Brilliant chapter, and it's nice to see The Six Samurai get used in a duel. Keep it up!
K-316 chapter 23 . 6/27/2009
Sweet!Ganryu finally makes his debut!Cool chapter!

BEWK
CatsMeowth chapter 22 . 6/21/2009
bout time you updated, i started to give up hope!

i just read both chapters and i gotta say, not too shabby. I gotta agree with the guy before me though, Illuminati? treading dangerous ground there, that could make or break the story.

Dont leave us in such suspense next time man!
elenchus-m chapter 22 . 6/20/2009
I like the chapter overall, but throwing the Illuminati into this (unless you mean something else) is way too much!
GhostLord chapter 22 . 6/20/2009
Another great chapter. I thought the cards Asuka saw in Shougo's deck in the previous chapter were the Sacred Beast cards. I'm glad that's not the case.
K-316 chapter 21 . 6/8/2009
Nice chapter man,update soon.

BEWK
Transient Lion chapter 21 . 6/7/2009
Brilliant, glad to see that this was updated and can't wait to see what happens next!
GhostLord chapter 21 . 6/6/2009
I'm glad to see that this story has been updated here on as well as . I really enjoyed chapter 21 and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Transient Lion chapter 20 . 4/17/2009
Must say... this is one of the best stories that I have read on this site. Can't wait for it to be updated and I hope that there will be a sequel. ]
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »