Reviews for YuGiOh! Negative Zero
Jun-Tao chapter 20 . 1/15/2009
Oh my gawd... It's been forever! I love this chapter and am still waiting for an update... I'm dying here! Update plz!
CrashCobalt92 chapter 20 . 1/6/2009
Will you be creating a sequel?
HeartlessAros chapter 18 . 10/25/2008
YOUR HISTORY ROCKS!Finally a main character that doesnt use a goody-two shoes deck! When I read Shougos actions I think of three character theme songs for him.

Soic Heroes-metal sonic What I am made of!

Shadow the Hedgedog-Iam..all of me and the others

Animal Ive become-Three Days Grace!

And some of linking park...or Evanescence

Shougo could use the wicked god cards and Yubel!

Sounds fitting for him, a darkness that nobody wants

And Torigami the Lux Gods (fanfiction-Duelist Academy, pretty cool on my opnion!) I cant think of theme songs for her..sorry, the one with Kyuharu

Twilightshipping!ShougoxTorigami! hehehe...

Is there going to be a twilight...
K-316 chapter 17 . 10/6/2008
Whoa...Mark stil it was an awesome job and update soon.

BEWK
CatsMeowth chapter 16 . 10/4/2008
hey another job well done... and appreciate the fact that you revise all the chapters... adding all the levels and monster's stats to the each of the chapters... keep it up...
CatsMeowth chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
YAY! Chapter 16! Ugh another Cliffhanger. Youre killin me! I loved it though. The twists, the turns, the counters. I hope Mark wins... U-S-A! U-S-A! Everything's lookin good from this side of the comp.
Gilligans chapter 15 . 9/13/2008
ZOMG... I love your fanfic. At the end of every chapter, you just leave me wanting more. The only advice i could give to a work of art as phenominal as this, is Display the monsters atk and def score and the Lifepoint count. Other thasn that... good job. Please update soon! I really wanna see waht happens next. I've been chacking since the 2nd.
DeletedAccount4 chapter 13 . 7/28/2008
HOLY! Trueman! What's that idiot doing here? Judai was supposed to beat the crud outta him and Darkness! Anyway, I like your story a lot. Oh, and I've noticed that Shougo has a thing for 'DARK COUNTERPART' monsters, like 'Dark Armed Dragon' and 'Dark Angel Zerato/Darklord Zerato', so I'd like to suggest that you give him 'Dark Perseus/Darknight Parshath', too. It'll suit his Deck a lot.
DeletedAccount4 chapter 11 . 7/15/2008
Oh man this story rocks! You have to update this soon!
ValykirieRevolution chapter 10 . 7/11/2008
Well everybody seems to be more than they appear, well as usual great job
D-Rider chapter 9 . 6/23/2008
It would seriously help, during the Duel that you'd show the monsters ATK/DEF and the life points of the duelists. I cannot stress that one enough.
D-Rider chapter 6 . 6/23/2008
Hm...I know you got that whole "Legend of Red-Eyes" thing from the first Yu-Gi-Oh movie, released in like...19. With the boy being laughed at and the woman telling him about Blue Eyes with Strenth but Red Eyes has potential. I know you did; I'd be nice, nonetheless smart to give credit to it.
ValykirieRevolution chapter 9 . 6/23/2008
nice one
ValykirieRevolution chapter 8 . 6/21/2008
Things certainly will be more interesting with Mark around, I like how you've made him. Interesting how cultures allways think that there's is better than the other. Lol, looks like everyone's gonna grow too. Nice, especially what the next chapter sounds like. Any cameos from the old GX crowd per chance?
K-316 chapter 7 . 5/25/2008
This is one awesome story,i really like it please update soon.

BEWK