Reviews for YuGiOh! Negative Zero
ValykirieRevolution chapter 7 . 5/24/2008
Go Walker-san!, I've started to like his character already, I hope he sticks around for quite sometime. Nice duels as allways
ValykirieRevolution chapter 6 . 5/18/2008
next chapter, sounds interesting, even if it seems to be rather filler-ish; but this has a steady pace, so it's not really a complaint. I'm liking Chiba more and more too
ValykirieRevolution chapter 5 . 5/11/2008
wonderfull card reaserch, you make the duels so exiciting! Lovely chapter
ValykirieRevolution chapter 4 . 4/28/2008
Oh, that was a great duel! I want Toragami's deck, it's so cool. And yay, Asuka gets another duel. All in all, really awsome.
Aelsthla-Mental chapter 4 . 4/28/2008
Good chapter, like the original cards.

The name, Negative Zero, is a bit of a mystery to me, but oh well.

Good job!
ValykirieRevolution chapter 3 . 4/22/2008
I really like this story. It's interesting, your original characters seem to mirror the GX cast. I'm not saying this is a bad thing, just something unexpected. Do they have any ties to said characters? I'd be nice to find out. Either way, Shougo is a very interesting character, It'll be cool seeing how he turns out.
Aelsthla-Mental chapter 3 . 4/21/2008
Good story, i would like to see the cards stats, but thats about all for criticism.

I wonder what will happen... guess i'll find out later!
D-Rider chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
So, maybe this is my mistake, but you've got a little messed up mathematics here. If D.D. Warrior Lady attacked Red Eyes Black Dragon with 2700 ATK points, and Red Eyes has 2400, that would be 300 points in damage. You had that situation removing only 200, as he had LP 400, and then he ended with LP 200.

But that could be exused.

A little strange tossing in the conversation with the female students there; but since it's obviously to further the plot device.

I have got to give you more credit for the duels; they're very well thought out, and it shows with the amount of stragety and skill that your characters portray.

And your upcoming chapter, Blitzkrieg Queen? I am curious to see how the a woman is going to portray a deck on "Lightning War," but other than that, I guess it'll be intersting to see.
D-Rider chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
I'd be helpful if you include the ATK/DEF of the monsters that are summoned. You don't need them both, but at least the numbers of the mode the monster is in.

It's also a little hard desiphering when people are talking or thinking until it's done with the sentence. It would also help if you maybe italicized when they're thinking or something.

Two things: why would an applicant tell a teacher to shut up. Especially one at her caliber. Even if he was angry, it just isn't in the Japanese culture to disrespect an elder like that. Oh, and I don't understand why you'd have the Chancellor just randomly call up a teacher DURING A DUEL, and just have her end the examination like that. I mean, sure, be like the anime and allow the kid who was late a shot, but having the Chancellor just randomly end it like that, pretty dumb if you ask me.

Other than that, I guess the Duel was pretty good. You had a balance of good moves, you had the cards in translated Japanese (which in case, a GREAT thing I personally like), and despite that your character was seemed a bit stronger than Asuka at times, he didn't COMPLETELY blow her away.

So, I guess I'll be tuning in on the next chapter now, and hopefully this story will be good!
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5