Reviews for Perfect Combination
Hexsmony chapter 11 . 1/24/2014
I really love this, hope you will continue it
Animeluva chapter 11 . 1/6/2014
You wrote really well! Please write more! Love Fuji and Kimiko together!
safranbrod chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
I like how your fanfic looks in my phone. u: it looks long and very detailed- not that it isn't in pc version but it looks better on mobile, lmao. But your characters are interesting. So many ocs can get a little confusing but I think I'm learning.
ChaoticChaosController chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
I think of Akutsu Jin and for awhile Kirihara Akaya, you know before he changed. I also think of that guy from prince of tennis 2 who beat up marui and I think his name is Kise from Rikkaidai and Higa chuu respectively. But that's about it... well besides Tezuka's senpai when he was first year and senpai hit his arm with a tennis racket.
Kaitana08 chapter 11 . 5/27/2012
Lolz this story makes me laugh! I love it! Please update!
reader chapter 11 . 9/7/2011
HELLO? um its been almost 2 years since this has been updated. and honestly i want to ask if you've just given up on this thing. it will seriously be 2 years in like 3 days.. and honestly i check this about once every 3 months and its been the same forever so if you've given up, put it up for adoption or something. im sure someone will want to continue it.. hell if i wasnt such a terrible writer i would. so at least do something.
Catharina M chapter 11 . 5/19/2011
MOU. D;

It's the last chapter so far! Please update soon? 3

I really like this one.

." I just read it was last updated in 2009. Crap, it's 2011 right now.

;) GO FUJIIIII.

This is the first PoT story I've read that mashes it with another sport that isn't tennis. And volleyball seems to fit very well!

VERY WELL DONE. :D

3 Would love to hear from you soon. Keep writing! 3
BrAiNs chapter 11 . 4/11/2011
That's it? You're gonna end it like that? You should at least let the other people know that you're going to stop! It's a good story though. I hope you write more stories about PoT! Oh yeah, and we'll never know who Sho REALLY is! That's too bad. But you are the author so update on your own time, if you can.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/15/2011
will you ever update this story?

if not you should let people know.
Kaiyira chapter 11 . 10/26/2010
oh wow! your story is awesome! Good work! I hope to see you update soon! :D
alanna tigerlily chapter 11 . 10/1/2010
i really like this fanfic

i like how this has a good plot

i have read some fanfics where there would be no main plot

and it gets annoying

i also like how you balance everything out

you have a little comedy, a little drama, etc

please update soon
TotalPrinceofTennisFan07 chapter 11 . 7/24/2010
Yo.

Pleassssseeeeee; continue to update, I'm anxious to see what will happen. Your story are fantastic, so don't forget about them!
reader chapter 11 . 5/8/2010
hey.

its been seriously a long time since an update and there are readers who want to read the next chapter..

its ridiculous that every time you update theres around a half year gap between them!

hello! news flash! its almost 3/4 year since the last chapter.
jovi chapter 11 . 4/24/2010
great story...update faster please...love ro-kun and megumi chan...:)

what i would love to be added...not that u hav to or anything...but sakuno joining the VB team...
Anonymous chapter 11 . 1/10/2010
Hello. It's me again. You know, the one that told you to update your story "It's Our Time". But maybe you don't know because YOU HAVE NOT UPDATED! SERIOUSLY! Is it that hard to update? I mean, it's an excellent story, one of the best, so why not finish it? I promise if you finish it I'll leave you alone! Well, unless I totally fall in love with another of your stories.:) But seriously, UPDATE! Good luck! )