Reviews for The Incredibly Cliche Journal of Bella Trower
The Mystics chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
I enjoy reading this you should make more
TheMagentaColor chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
OHMYGOD, can I just say I love this story! I saw when it was last updated and I was like 'No, this will not do at all.' So PLEASE (times infinity) please update again! I really want to see what happens next! :D
srooone chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
This is great! Please continue!
Yewberry Noon chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
I love Bella. She's just too funny! Seriously, her witty comments and thought process would have anyone in hysterics! Don't give into the temptation that is food! Though I predict in the near future the dissolution and discard of anything remotely close to her School Year Resolution, which she is failing at grandly! Jeremy! Seems like the type of person you can't live with but can't live without him! Jeremy and Sirius would be best friends, I mean, they both think the world revolves around them, don't they? I love Sirius too much to hate him for teasing Bella! I loved the broom cupboard scene! I could see that in a movie! Remus? Kinky fantasies? I can't imagine one impure thought passing that boy's mind, but to be honest, if Remus was going to kiss a girl anywhere, it probably would be in the library (followed by senseless snogging!)! Heck, I'd want to kiss him in a library...but that's besides the point! This journal-entry-styled story is just really fantastic! It really allows for personality to shine through I think! It is so informal, which makes it so so lovable! I'm so happy I came across your story, because I REALLY enjoy it! Like A LOT! As do many other readers, I'm sure! You absolutely must continue this! Please don't leave it hanging! I wanna see some hot library conversations on goblin wars! Sexy! Of course, if it's Remus speaking, it would suddenly become my favorite topic. So please please please with chocolate-covered-cherrries-and-Marlon-Brando (who I must admit I have no idea who that is, but if it works as a motivational tactic...) on top! You have style and are amazing and so is this story! Excuse the length of this! THANK YOU!
TheDarkWitchofNarnia chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
hey love your story when ar eyou uploading the next chapter?
what.it.takes chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
it! Hope she doesn't change just to get Remus to like her though...Please update soon!
Nerdy Noxy chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
I'm in love with this. Please don't give up on it?

Please?

Seriously, I love the way its written. I love all the characters.

I would even venture to call this story perfect.

Did you see that? 'Perfect'

That... that means you have to come back to it. Seriously. It's like... a law, or something.

*sobs* Please come back?
AltaLyon chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
I usually do not like Journal/Diary Entry stories but I actually really like this one and find it hilarious. Please update it as soon as possible :D

xo
134213 Wu chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
Heh. This is hilarious. I've got to check out whatever book you talked about in the first chapter if this is based off that... Thanks!
Coquettish chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I wish you'd update more. Also, MARLON BRANDO. I love him so hard it defies description. Oh gosh, must put this on Story Alert. You are too awesome. :)
cleo the hedgehog chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
HAHAH! LOL this is hilariously cute! :D, eegegegge XD update! :D
strikea chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
The moment I reached the end of the chapter I thought, 'shit, I'm going to die without more'

Normally I refrain for using cus words, however, I felt it was necessary.

;D So Please continue on with your story.

Very eager to read more,

Gwen
Llady Llama chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
I love your story and I hope you have plans to update soon! :)
Kestre Wynde chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Copying Tam there, Blanche? I thought she'd put a permanent claim on Marlon Brando? _ Anyways, awesomely hilarious fic as always! Keep it up, and please keep writing!
Wolf chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
Very funny story.

It's interesting that Isabella isn't noticed easily and has such a fiesty nature. everytime she say she hates something I Cack up laughing*

Please update!_