Reviews for The Incredibly Cliche Journal of Bella Trower
shivani chapter 7 . 8/19
i remember reading the first two chapters of this story years ago on the metro and struggling not to laugh out loud in public, i revisited on a whim looking for another laugh and i was so pleased to see that you updated. these chapters have been just as funny, realistic and exciting as they first two and i do hope you come back and write more of it soon
Douhearthem2 chapter 7 . 7/28
Can't wait for thr next chapter. this story is great.
nosurprise chapter 7 . 6/2
Awesome! Can't wait for next chapter :)
A Shadow Rose chapter 7 . 5/27
Update, update, update, update! Seriously, I love this!
xmusecliox chapter 7 . 4/21
Please update this soon, I've been laughing my leg off all morning reading. Seriously funny, you've come so close to a Bridget Jones kind of tone, but there's an added teen angst too. I love your laid back, cool Sirius, and Remus is bookish without being overly nerdy so I think you've got them all spot on.
Anyway :)
I love this story. I can't wait for the next chapter. the characters and the writing are amazing. please update as soon as you can!
whoisaly chapter 7 . 4/15
Loved it omg
LUNAAA chapter 1 . 4/8
GingerX chapter 7 . 4/3
I'm technically working so I can't leave too long of a review, but I just wanted to stop by and say I love this story. Believe me, I understand your struggle with work. I love Hufflepuff so I'm ecstatic that this story's main character is a Puff. I also like that Bella isn't perfect nor does she always make the right decisions. She's still very likeable as a main character. I think her relationship with Remus is moving at a good pace.
Can I also say that her friendship with Jeremy is perfect. Their banter is hilarious.
I'm really looking forward to your next update!
arsehattery chapter 7 . 4/1
Oh my gods, this whole thing is hilarious. Great job.
Darla chapter 7 . 3/30
Yay you updated! So happy. love this story. It's so cute and original. Keep it up.
SilentTelepath chapter 7 . 3/29
“The insult that is Remus Lupin” Oh god, that is brilliant.
Seriously I just like this story too much, it's amazing. I might start a journal because of this, maybe not because I'm awful at writing the stuff I do.

Hope you update soon
TrueAisu chapter 7 . 3/29
Okay. Normally, I despise OC stories, for some reason. But THIS. I was hooked on your writing style right from the first page (heck, from the summary even). Perfection. Sweet, hysterically funny, cliche perfection. I applaud you. Textually.
AmaranteX chapter 7 . 3/29
Lovely chapter yet again! I really enjoy your writing style, it's very Bridget Jones and sosososo funny I continually gigglesnort whilst reading it.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
SilentTelepath chapter 6 . 3/24
Oh god, I think I fell in love with this story.
I just love the 'diary' style and the plot is just funny and so good, it's amazing.

And the Lupin is so cute and Sirius is so awesome and Bella's friends are really different but funny!

I hope you update soon, dying to