Reviews for The Incredibly Cliche Journal of Bella Trower
mykk47 chapter 8 . 9/8
Ah please update soon! I've honestly been riveted to this story. I need to know what happens next :)
guest chapter 8 . 7/19
Randomly found this some how and can not stop laughing! I love everything about this, it reminds me so much of me and my girl friends from high school. So glad that I was never this bad and that I have moved past that stage.
Lilian Portia chapter 8 . 7/11
I must tell you, as long as it's been, I knew this story when I saw the title, got super excited, and re-read the whole thing. I am only disappointed in that there's not more yet. Thank you for such a long update! I love where you're going with this (er, assuming they do eventually get together, ha). It's lovely to see Sirius still playing the typical Sirius role, but also so actively helping out the girl with a crush on his friend. It is emotional and stinks that Remus has freaked, but kind of great because he clearly is interested in her. So exciting! Can't wait for the next one.
twxnkle chapter 8 . 7/3
Please update more, I love this story so much. Bella is so awkward and funny and I love her so much!
nosurprise chapter 8 . 7/2
Please update soon! When I got the email saying new chapter I got so excited and re read the whole thing! Now I can't wait for more!
Jada chapter 8 . 7/1
So so so so so happy to see this updated! And a super long update at that! So happy!
I could dance and sing and throw a party with how happy I am that this was updated. One of my favorite stories on here.

Can't wait to read more!
Dan chapter 8 . 7/1
You know, I read this story last time you updated it (been a while, huh) and I absolutely adored it. Now, when I saw the notification on my email — I couldn't even recall the name of the story, but once I clicked on the chapter I remembered.
This is an amazing story. You are an amazing writer, and I hope to see more of this work soon.
shivani chapter 7 . 8/19/2015
i remember reading the first two chapters of this story years ago on the metro and struggling not to laugh out loud in public, i revisited on a whim looking for another laugh and i was so pleased to see that you updated. these chapters have been just as funny, realistic and exciting as they first two and i do hope you come back and write more of it soon
Douhearthem2 chapter 7 . 7/28/2015
Can't wait for thr next chapter. this story is great.
nosurprise chapter 7 . 6/2/2015
Awesome! Can't wait for next chapter :)
A Shadow Rose chapter 7 . 5/27/2015
Update, update, update, update! Seriously, I love this!
xmusecliox chapter 7 . 4/21/2015
Please update this soon, I've been laughing my leg off all morning reading. Seriously funny, you've come so close to a Bridget Jones kind of tone, but there's an added teen angst too. I love your laid back, cool Sirius, and Remus is bookish without being overly nerdy so I think you've got them all spot on.
Anyway :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
I love this story. I can't wait for the next chapter. the characters and the writing are amazing. please update as soon as you can!
whoisaly chapter 7 . 4/15/2015
Loved it omg
LUNAAA chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
great chapter! :D SO ADDING THIS TO MY FAVORITE LISTS. WOO, CANT WAIT TO READ MORE!