Reviews for The Incredibly Cliche Journal of Bella Trower
arsehattery chapter 7 . 1h ago
Oh my gods, this whole thing is hilarious. Great job.
Darla chapter 7 . 3/30
Yay you updated! So happy. love this story. It's so cute and original. Keep it up.
SilentTelepath chapter 7 . 3/29
“The insult that is Remus Lupin” Oh god, that is brilliant.
Seriously I just like this story too much, it's amazing. I might start a journal because of this, maybe not because I'm awful at writing the stuff I do.

Hope you update soon
TrueAisu chapter 7 . 3/29
Okay. Normally, I despise OC stories, for some reason. But THIS. I was hooked on your writing style right from the first page (heck, from the summary even). Perfection. Sweet, hysterically funny, cliche perfection. I applaud you. Textually.
AmaranteX chapter 7 . 3/29
Lovely chapter yet again! I really enjoy your writing style, it's very Bridget Jones and sosososo funny I continually gigglesnort whilst reading it.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
SilentTelepath chapter 6 . 3/24
Oh god, I think I fell in love with this story.
I just love the 'diary' style and the plot is just funny and so good, it's amazing.

And the Lupin is so cute and Sirius is so awesome and Bella's friends are really different but funny!

I hope you update soon, dying to read more ;3
picklesscooterbill4 chapter 6 . 3/24
I can't wait for more.
Figments of Delusion chapter 6 . 1/30
Damn Joyce! Lol, although I can't stay mad at her, she's hilarious
Kashlazy chapter 6 . 1/30
So freaking funny! Thank you for updating this amazing chapter!
SableUnstable chapter 6 . 1/30
Oh my god, Joyce! Basically interrupting a 'moment' between Remus and Bella, and then making her flash everyone! The girl is a hot mess when she's drunk! What a humiliation for Bella! I would've done worse then soak her, lol. I wonder how Bella will react when she next sees Remus?

Excellent chapter! Oh, and did you up the rating, or did I imagine that it used to be T? Not that I'm complaining. M gives me a lot more, ah, /ideas/ about the direction the story may end up taking, if you get my meaning. ;)
Figments of Delusion chapter 5 . 1/17
This is hilarious! Haha. Very good. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Naturegirl15 chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
Just found this story the other day and I love it! Please keep going with it :)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
I love this so much. It's hilarious, well-written, and just all-around awesome. Can't wait to see what Joyce did!
SableUnstable chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
Hehe, love disguising alcohol in a shoe. A brilliant idea, I must say, even if it does give it a slight flavour of foot. ;)

Can't wait to find out about the evilness of Joyce!
Bex chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
Love, love, love, love this story! It's hilarious and amazing and just wonderful. One of my favorite stories. Please the next part needs to come soon! :D
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »