Reviews for The five people you meet in Heaven
Gracie Holmes chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
Looking foward to what you have in store for the rest of this fic. Please finish.
Harm Marie chapter 6 . 6/17/2008
This was a great chapter. I have no idea who John will meet next.
Harm Marie chapter 5 . 5/31/2008
Good choice for a second person.
faldo chapter 5 . 5/28/2008
Really enjoying this trip through Sheppard's life. Great stuff! Just out of interest the word is 'taut'not 'taught' (I think - nowI've written it down I've lost my confidence!) Also the your should be 'you're dead also you know - short for you are. A bit picky - sorry - love the story - but you did ask for it!

Look forward to the next chapter. Thanks.
kaitebug chapter 4 . 5/27/2008
so sad dont make me cry
faldo chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
Enjoying the fic very much indeed. Looking forward to the next chapter. Like the way you keep switching back to Atantis to show us how devastated they all are.
Obsessedfringey chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
Great story! First one i've read in a long time and it was so worth it! If there were any typos I missed 'em. You really need to update soon before I do something stupid. LOL.

Is it bad? I loved the sad miserable vibe coming from the team, can't wait for some kind of funeral (bod or no bod) and what people say there! I'm all excited!

On a final note, I need advice. When I leave reviews, the writer replies to them saying 'thanks' and stuff. How do you do this? People review my story and I don't know where to go and what to do to say thankyou to them.

I can't see a button that says 'reply to reviewer' anywhere! Any advice?

Anyho...please update soon, the story is brill.

Larissa.
Cocoa Girl2 chapter 4 . 5/25/2008
I do hope that Elizabeth Weir will be one of the people he meets and also the little girl that he tried to save.
Harm Marie chapter 4 . 5/25/2008
Amazing chapter.
trecebo chapter 4 . 5/25/2008
Don't let his life be in vain, in stead of vein, unless you want him to be your blood... :P
Kal chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
I hope that Elizabeth Weir will be one of the people John meets. His life was stuck in a dead end after the Air Force dumped him in Antarctica for disobeying orders by trying to rescue fellow soldiers in Afghanistan. But Elizabeth gave John his life back when she offered him a place on the expedition, and by getting him made the official military commander after Atlantis reconnected with Earth. She was in his life for a reason; to give him a second chance at redemption. He probably thinks he failed her because he couldn't rescue her from the Replicators before they killed her, but she can show him that he's honored her life through all the people he's been able to help because he was in Atlantis.
kaitebug chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
i love it. i wander who he will meet
Harm Marie chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
I liked this new chapter. Having never read the book, I thought that the story was over. Silly me. Why would it be called 'Five people you meet...' if you never meet anyone. I am looking forward to finding out who is person number one on the list.
Alaina Ross chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Really good! I did have read the five people you meet in heaven, an this was pretty close, but just a well written. Looking forward to a new installment.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 4/12/2008