Reviews for Any Questions?
Candy Smiles chapter 31 . 3/6/2014
I love this story. But that is so unfair to leave it as a cliffhanger. What happened to you?:((((
Lily Luna Lestrange III chapter 31 . 1/18/2014

And you stopped updating too! Why must many of the good stories I read stop updating?
(*starts huddling and weeping in a corner*)
emsaduem chapter 31 . 12/9/2013
NO! Please update! This cruel, cruel world just doesn't want me to get to the good part!
emsaduem chapter 23 . 12/6/2013
The Doctor better not be dead!
emsaduem chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
I'm so confuuusssseeeeed! I'm guessing that the Doctor currently in the TARDIS is the fake... And the man in the mirror is not...
Or. Or. Or it might be the other way around!
my head hurts.
emsaduem chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
That's new. I like it! Mu only problem are a few run-on sentences in the summary and story.
Ashena-Iulik chapter 31 . 9/7/2013
Are you ever going to finish this one :D
2-Hearted-Human chapter 31 . 5/29/2012
OMG please please please please please please please please please UPDATE! I don't care how long it takes just please come back to this story!
Eve Dallas chapter 31 . 8/24/2011
Oh my. For the love of rassilon. Update. No one will Mind if it's late, just please i beg of you. Put us out of our misery. This story is brilliant and unbelieveably well crafted. Pleeeeeeease. With a cherry, sprinkles and whipped cream on top.
iulik chapter 20 . 7/6/2011
when will you post the new chapter you are killing me
Guest chapter 31 . 4/8/2011
Aaa! I can't wait!
tigerlily124 chapter 31 . 4/20/2010
Hey there! I really like this story. I hope that you finish it! Thank you very much for the read!
WeepingAngel123 chapter 31 . 2/7/2010
Five quacks, yatzee and zeh Dell advert for this fab chapter! Luurved it muchies! Ooh, and thankie you for the dedication! _

Bah humbug, 'tis a cliffhanger! They're beastly brutes who leave you craving more and right at zeh end of your seat with suspense! Hehe! ;P

Aw... I'll be sad to see this story end!

thecolouryes chapter 31 . 2/7/2010
O, I liked it. And I love getting chapters of things dedicated to me. It makes me feel appreciated. :D Anyway, what a cliffhanger! I liked it, though... and want to know more about what the mysterious person-entity is!

BadWolfIsMe chapter 31 . 2/7/2010
Mean mean mean mean mean mean mean mean MEAN you! Ah I'm soo loving this story! And thanks for the dedication haha! Hurry up and have the next chap up (: Not that I want the story to end... I just wanna hear the next bit desperately! x