Reviews for Akane's Keyblade
Sora with an S chapter 17 . 11/30/2010
This is absolutely brilliant.

Please continue this story!
adakun13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Love Ranma 1/2, Like Evangelion, I can tolerate Sailor Moon, but Digimon is a ripped off piece of shit. but that's just my opinion.
YuriFan5 chapter 9 . 7/12/2009
Yay, Halloween Town, I just wish you had sent Ranma and co. there.
YuriFan5 chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
An interesting rendition of the Kingdom Hearts opening
YuriFan5 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
This just screams "timeline inconsistencies", and thn it whacks you over the head with a sign that says much the same. Grumblings about timelines aside, this is a very good chapter.
Wanderer D chapter 17 . 6/7/2009
this is a well balanced and entertaining story :) I hope to read more of it!
Cylon One chapter 17 . 1/11/2009
Whoah, Wiseman's back, and in the KH universe.

Not good for the side of good.

I wonder if there any other baddies like him around the universe of Kingdom Hearts.

Like any big bads of Digimon for example.

Don't believe the reunion will be a pleasant one for Sailor Terra when it happens with Wiseman.

Wish the heroes well in dealing with him and rescuing Reeve.

Speaking of them.

It was pretty cool of what went on after they all arrived in Balamb-Garden's main hangar.

It was like an area where you find a save-point and get items and even have materials made into items with that Synthesis thing done by Moogles.

Very much enjoyed this.

By the by, should there be expected any stops on worlds in the future yet visited that'll change the outfit or form of visitors yet to visit them?

Not counting the one already being visited by the group with Riku in Halloween Town.
AshK1980 chapter 17 . 11/30/2008

Cylon One chapter 16 . 11/2/2008
Every part looked in on here was great.

From the jungle with Pete looking like he's planning to use Kaa, from Arlene and Celes at the dojo after Celes attacked it, and to the scene with Luna and Shampoo meeting all those cool Disney cats in that cellar.

It's just so cute how it looks like Luna can't help reacting the way she has to Tom O'Malley's charm.

And then we look in on those on the world of Halloween Town with Artemis who's really looking like he's crushing on Gatomon.

He thinks she's really beautiful.

I wonder what he'd think of her appearance if a situation comes up that calls for her going ultimate?

Probably somewhere along the lines of even more beautiful than before.

Thanks for another great update.
Cylon One chapter 15 . 10/27/2008
Another great update in a line of great ones.

Fantastic work.

This is really cool seeing Ryoga and Hen Wen on their own on the Jungle Book world.

They must've appeared not too far from that world's starting point.

Cool that that world is allowing Ryoga to speak even as P-Chan.

It was a good encounter to read about of them running into King Louie.

Keep this great adventure going.
AshK1980 chapter 15 . 10/20/2008

Cylon One chapter 14 . 10/12/2008
Will Turner has a sister.

And that sister is Capt. Faris.

I just love surprise relations.

I wonder how much currency and experience points were earned by all the good guys in that battle against Davy Jones' ship and Kraken?

I bet quite a bit.

That was an interesting scene going on in the Garden.

Thanks for this chapter.
AshK1980 chapter 14 . 9/26/2008

Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Wait, isn't Nabiki a little OLD to be an Eva pilot? The pilots are supposed to be 14. Or has Nabiki been a pilot for YEARS, and is so good at being one that they didn't retire her from active duty once she started getting older? *lol* Though I wonder HOW can everything from the Digimon Sailor Moon and Neon Genisis series be all going on at the same time without the enemies from all three series somehow meeting up and either teaming up or trying to wipe each other out. *Lol*
Six-string Samurai chapter 14 . 9/25/2008
A bit short, but the two scenes were a decent interlude, giving us a little peek as to what is going on beyond Akane's immediate adventures once more.