Reviews for Please Don't Smile
Halan Lore chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
-hugs self- You did a great job on writing this.
ACCOUNT NOW DELETED chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Hmm... interesting, although the ending was slightly disappointing... I'm glad you got the right pairings in my book and didn't make Sai gay. Keep it up!
kiwi4me chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
this is sad...

good work though!
Shadow Owner chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
This story flowed well, and I liked how their thoughts came in, giving the reader an insight to the character's true thoughts. It was an interesting AU fanfiction (it is right?)

Lovely connection with the smiles; somehow, I'd have loved to see Sai smile for Ino, though in this situation, I suppose they were both too sad to give real smiles. Someday, somehow, hopefully they'll be able to make each other smile! :D

Thanks for writing this!
Yugao chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
The dialogue - both in their words and their thoughts - was very moving. I enjoyed it
fang shinobi chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Love it!

Their thoughts are really interesting. If only they'd blurt them out lol.
Zianna chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Woah, man. That was like amazing! I happen to adore SaiIno and this was great and the whole thinking part. And the opening lines on the rain were good. Though my favorite part was the best friends that was very good. Kudos and I must fav this . It is to good. The end was good too. It kind of summed it all up.
Warlock of Evil chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
This is probably the strongest fic you've ever written. And the saddest. For now.

I'll be looking forward to your other one shots.
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I really, really love this. I was going to writer a NejixIno like this...but the whole thing I was gonna do with the words meaning something else has been done now so there's not much point. Better than I'd ever do it anyway. x

Added it to my c2 - Delicious Cake.

Also, after redirecting from your review for Kaiga Kanojono I couldn't agree with you more. SPREAD THE INO LOVE.
mdv chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
BRILLIANT!

XD
hellahpretty08 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
OMG, I like the translations in the thoughts. Haha, awesome.
DeathFairy Goddess chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
I was not expecting this from you. Your stories have always been funny, sarcastic and fun to read. This, however, is so sad it almost broke my heart! You surprised me. Kudos my friend! Well done for a first time.
ga-mei chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Aw. That's so cute, I just like it!
Someone you'll never meet chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Cute but sad.
Snow Siren chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
... 0_o

WOW..

That was an amazing oneshot. I can't stop saying WOW.