Reviews for Nighttime Troubles
kris937 chapter 1 . 7/28
I loved it.
Dotchi13 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I know what you mean, no matter how many doors, windows or roofs are broken, the house is not at all taken out.
pureheart545 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Wow that was really good for your first fanfiction. Good job! :D
VampireLovers chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I thought it was great! very sweet and innocent!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
First story? It was awesome
Neitonen chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Hihi! That was nice! 3 I liked it very much
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
i love it. good work.
Simply Alexei chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
you know... if it wasn't for the fact that you already said you weren't gonna do a sequal... I'd totally ask for a sequal... BUT! even without one, this was an amazing story! I wanna say it was cute... but it wasn't just cute... it was sooo sweet. if there were any grammer mistakes, I didn't notice, lol
Uncertain Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
That's so cool. I love the pacing! It was perfect!
madmiko chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Very nice! You did a great job of writing them completely in-character. You captured them perfectly, and this is exactly the way I'd imagine a scene between them might happen if they were to be paired up. _
LilyGirl1o1 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Oh, I love this story! It's both cute and awesome at the same time! You have a real knack for details, you know that! :-) Keep it up!
Elvenwannabe chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Aww. How sweet. I loved it. Don't mind me saying but Shigure kinda sounds like Jiryia from Naruto. XD Sorry...random moment. It really does seem like everyone wants to destroy his house! XD I can't count the number of times that the front door was destoryed..and most of the time it was Kyo's falut.
ashie-loves-hiei-and-kags chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
i loved this one too lol
mydirt09 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
xXDeathlyRoseXx chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Awesome! HaruXTohru is not my favorite pairing, but I do like Haru and it was cute! I also love the bit with Shigure, he's amazing! For a first time it was pretty good!