Reviews for Remix, The Beginning of the New Ending
Lynka Read chapter 16 . 1/11
I loved that !
Can't wait for the next !
Please publish soon
Selena Skyheart chapter 16 . 12/31/2016
Ahh, the calm before the storm, love it. Another splendid chapter, a good way to end the year; thank you for sharing:)

On a side note; reading this chapter reminded me of something I’ve been thinking of, something that was only touched upon in passing in the manga. Shuichi expressed a desire to be “on top” for once, that he “is a man too” (at least in the translation I have, haven’t checked others); it was only to Eiri’s sleeping face, never to be mentioned again in cannon, or any fanon for that matter. Is there any chance of you addressing the subject? No matter if you take it up in the actual stories or in a note, I’d love to see your thoughts on it in regards of your story, with your version of the characters.

Happy New Year, and may the muses be with you
UnderneathTheRose chapter 16 . 12/30/2016
Very well written!
JenEvan chapter 16 . 12/28/2016
And this mark the new chapter of their life as a committed couple :) am really glad how things turn put for them through this long journey, and I really hope to continue reading about them from you :)
Lori de Bartoni chapter 16 . 12/28/2016
Yeeey I am so happy you updated this fic! And a long one after a while! You did antes amazing job!
Serry2 chapter 16 . 12/27/2016
This chapter was soooooo good! I absolutely loved it. I'm really loving how in depth you get with Eiri's perspective. I also love the part with the company president. :)
BettyeK chapter 15 . 12/27/2016
Still going strong. I am really glad to see these two chapters. Most excellent job done. Thank you again for updating. I am thinking that there is not really too much left before the break here... so you've done an outstanding job setting it up. Looking forward to the next.
BettyeK chapter 14 . 12/27/2016
Very nice addition to this story... It got me so in the mood for a little more Gravitation... Thank you for updating. It doesn't feel like you've been away... I am not sure if that is good or if that is bad, but it is a blessing. The flow is great and it really appear to be a seamless piece here. Excellent job. I can't wait to see the next chapter. Yes, some of us are paying close attention. As you did say, real life kicks in every so often, but you were missed. Thanks again
Guest chapter 15 . 11/26/2016
WOAH. You brought this fic back alive *CRIES HAPPILY* THANK YOU SO MUCH *BOWS* Cant wait for more :D REALY WNA SEE THE WEDDING FROM THE OTHER FIC TOO *Hypes*
KrazyKeke chapter 15 . 10/31/2016
This is so awesome! I re-read the whole thing. You're talented! Will you be following more of Gravitation's TV or manga series? Will it be to the end, end?
Ahi chapter 15 . 10/27/2016
Still following the story...this is one of my favorite stories out there...please please continue
Aisha-Yan chapter 15 . 10/25/2016
After that last update, I ended up going back and re-reading the whole thing all over again. I just got to this chapter and read your A/N about exactly THAT, so I must say, the investment feels completely worth it for a written work as good as this one. I'm in until the end. I'm gonna go head over to the other story now too. :P
Serry2 chapter 15 . 10/24/2016
I loved this chapter. I didn't even realize that the corner store was a scene I needed until I read it. So well done! In truth I've totally been rereading these over the years so I was definitely still into it but I totally get what you mean. This story is so good though that I hope people do check it out. You totally deserve it.
Morlana chapter 15 . 10/24/2016
Yeah, I hope Yuki's sacho isn't trying to hook him up with his daughter. grrrl
JenEvan chapter 15 . 10/24/2016
You updated :D

And with more heartwarming chapters too :) really made my day with all the funny, cute scenes as Shu explore his new neighborhood. And hang out with Yuki. Hana and Kiko xD fattening Yuki with cake xD