Reviews for Remix, The Beginning of the New Ending
Shadowfox13 chapter 13 . 8/22/2012
Wow, now I'm curious to see what will happen next. Bet Tohma's not gonna be happy either. Hm, when does this story cross paths with the other one? I look forward to the next chapter. :)
Aisha-Yan chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
I have questions? What happened to this fanfiction? It was one of my favorite fics ever! Your writing is so good, and your take on the story line was so great and addictive that I used to read the chapters repedeatly. I just re-read the whole thing again and was sad that this fic hasn't been updated in almost two years :( I know some times life just charges ahead and that priorities come first. But I still hope that some time soon inspiration catches up to you again. You got a fan here waiting who isn't giving up on you ;) I hope everything is going well for you in real life too.
setsuko teshiba chapter 13 . 2/24/2011
i love the story!

please update soon!
Hinote Snidget chapter 13 . 1/11/2011
I love the way you make the characters more realistic and yet keep their heart in-character, Especially Shuichi and Eiri.

Love this chapter, the way it happened - from the fact that it didn't take Shu being naively-trusting/stupid as to follow Aizawa home for the attack to happen to Eiri coming to the rescue, his tears as he takes care of Shu, etc etc. What was Eiri dong out there anyway? He sure has amazing timing!

*Add to favorites*

(I will add the other one too next time it updates;))
Aisha-Yan chapter 13 . 1/3/2011
Bwaahh! Im so happy you updated! :D I wanted to review so badly but I read it w/ my phone and couldn't log in to review with :( This chapter was short but oh so good, to tell you the truth I like this fic much more than the other Remix. LOL I guess part of it was the nice way you approached Shuichi and Yuki's love story. Especially with the VideoGame meeting, yep, I also like it :)

Well, I hope to see another update soon, now since the story has reached the Aizawa part of the drama :)
Taira Yukiko chapter 13 . 1/1/2011
nice chapter hope you update soon!
Laurelleaves chapter 13 . 12/29/2010
Omg this was better than Christmas! So happy to see you updating again, wonderful work as always :)
Serry2 chapter 13 . 12/28/2010
Great chapter! I love it when Yuki is cast in this light. Do you do both stories on an alternating schedule or will it be just this one for awhile? Not that I mind, I love them both!
Casaface chapter 13 . 12/28/2010
Oh phew I was really starting to worry that Taki would get away with it for a second there. Ugh! What a spineless little jerk. Poor Yuki just can't live without his little drama queen he shouldn't even bother. Hahahaha Nicely done chapter, it was involved enough to feel the action and tension, but not so much that I didn't want to finish it because of what was happening. Hmm I wonder if this will draw them closer, or will it make Yuki freak because he blames himself. Sigh he's so hard to figure sometimes. . . . But I am sure you will do it wonderfully. Although I hope you don't drag the Angst on for to long. Until next time, Thanks for the update!
demonqueen19 chapter 13 . 12/28/2010
oh god ive missed you, thnks so much for this ch, have been waiting patiently for this, great holiday gift,happy late merry christmas and new year
Kitsuneforlife chapter 13 . 12/27/2010
I was so glad when I saw that you had updated! I love it! Please update soon!
Casaface chapter 12 . 12/8/2010
Updates! Where are you? I love your Remix stories, and I keep checking all the time but they are few and far between. I hope you are inspired soon, they are to good to just let go. Your take on Gravitation is a perfect mix of the real story and your own angle of it. I love them! I hope a muse visits you soon in the future, I am dying to know what happens next. I keep waiting for that bastard Taki to pop up and do something bad. I wanna see Yuki go crazy on the jerk!
sarah83654123 chapter 12 . 12/3/2010
OMG I've only just got round to reading this... It's despicable, I know, but I've been SO busy lately... Anyway, a great chapter, I'm really glad you updated and hope you upload a new chapter again soon _ 3
Marina StormFire chapter 12 . 11/16/2010
Keep writing! Love the story! I've also read the other part of the story... it sounds like there's a couple chapters missing in between, rite? ANYWHO! I greatly encourage you to keep writing... love both stories! _

Mari-Chan
Midnight Hour Blue chapter 12 . 11/5/2010
I like the retelling of the events of how the two met and came to interact. The differences from the original make the story interesting. Plus I have to say I love the gaming factoring in to it.

I noticed your profile pic with you Shuichi ABJD. Before I saw you mention that's who he happens to be, I thought that might be him from the first look I got. I'm an avid Asian doll collector myslef, although I'm more into a line called Pullips (I have one BJD, but she's nothing near as nice as you Shuichi :). I do have my own version of a Shuichi custom from that line, as well as on of Eiri too (couldn't miss out on that) Gravitation characters just make for good dolls, lol.

I started reading the other half before I around got to reading this half, and I can say I'm enjoying both. I'm always a sucker for a lengthy story, and I also love the detailing you used in both halves. It also helps that the sentences flow well with well placed grammar and the like. I'm not one for trying to puzzle through a story with hard to read sentences and the like.

Anyways, I've always had a tendency to be a little wordy, so I'll cut this short before I take it into a full rambling mess of a review. I love the story (both halves) and I really would love to see more of it!