Reviews for Remix, The Beginning of the New Ending
HarleenAngel chapter 13 . 2/4
I seriously hope you pick this up agin and your other story too! I love this fic its super cute and I love how they interact, much better than the anime or manga! Please update!
Shadowfox13 chapter 13 . 8/22/2012
Wow, now I'm curious to see what will happen next. Bet Tohma's not gonna be happy either. Hm, when does this story cross paths with the other one? I look forward to the next chapter. :)
Aisha-Yan chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
I have questions? What happened to this fanfiction? It was one of my favorite fics ever! Your writing is so good, and your take on the story line was so great and addictive that I used to read the chapters repedeatly. I just re-read the whole thing again and was sad that this fic hasn't been updated in almost two years :( I know some times life just charges ahead and that priorities come first. But I still hope that some time soon inspiration catches up to you again. You got a fan here waiting who isn't giving up on you ;) I hope everything is going well for you in real life too.
setsuko teshiba chapter 13 . 2/24/2011
i love the story!

please update soon!
Hinote Snidget chapter 13 . 1/11/2011
I love the way you make the characters more realistic and yet keep their heart in-character, Especially Shuichi and Eiri.

Love this chapter, the way it happened - from the fact that it didn't take Shu being naively-trusting/stupid as to follow Aizawa home for the attack to happen to Eiri coming to the rescue, his tears as he takes care of Shu, etc etc. What was Eiri dong out there anyway? He sure has amazing timing!

*Add to favorites*

(I will add the other one too next time it updates;))
Aisha-Yan chapter 13 . 1/3/2011
Bwaahh! Im so happy you updated! :D I wanted to review so badly but I read it w/ my phone and couldn't log in to review with :( This chapter was short but oh so good, to tell you the truth I like this fic much more than the other Remix. LOL I guess part of it was the nice way you approached Shuichi and Yuki's love story. Especially with the VideoGame meeting, yep, I also like it :)

Well, I hope to see another update soon, now since the story has reached the Aizawa part of the drama :)
Yuuki Heartfilia-Dragneel chapter 13 . 1/1/2011
nice chapter hope you update soon!
Laurelleaves chapter 13 . 12/29/2010
Omg this was better than Christmas! So happy to see you updating again, wonderful work as always :)
Serry2 chapter 13 . 12/28/2010
Great chapter! I love it when Yuki is cast in this light. Do you do both stories on an alternating schedule or will it be just this one for awhile? Not that I mind, I love them both!
Casaface chapter 13 . 12/28/2010
Oh phew~ I was really starting to worry that Taki would get away with it for a second there. Ugh! What a spineless little jerk. Poor Yuki just can't live without his little drama queen he shouldn't even bother. Hahahaha~ Nicely done chapter, it was involved enough to feel the action and tension, but not so much that I didn't want to finish it because of what was happening. Hmm I wonder if this will draw them closer, or will it make Yuki freak because he blames himself. Sigh~ he's so hard to figure sometimes. . . . But I am sure you will do it wonderfully. Although I hope you don't drag the Angst on for to long. Until next time, Thanks for the update!
demonqueen19 chapter 13 . 12/28/2010
oh god ive missed you, thnks so much for this ch, have been waiting patiently for this, great holiday gift,happy late merry christmas and new year
Kitsuneforlife chapter 13 . 12/27/2010
I was so glad when I saw that you had updated! I love it! Please update soon!
Casaface chapter 12 . 12/8/2010
Updates! Where are you? I love your Remix stories, and I keep checking all the time but they are few and far between. I hope you are inspired soon, they are to good to just let go. Your take on Gravitation is a perfect mix of the real story and your own angle of it. I love them! I hope a muse visits you soon in the future, I am dying to know what happens next. I keep waiting for that bastard Taki to pop up and do something bad. I wanna see Yuki go crazy on the jerk!
sarah83654123 chapter 12 . 12/3/2010
OMG I've only just got round to reading this... It's despicable, I know, but I've been SO busy lately... Anyway, a great chapter, I'm really glad you updated and hope you upload a new chapter again soon _ 3
Martina StormBringr chapter 12 . 11/16/2010
Keep writing! Love the story! I've also read the other part of the story... it sounds like there's a couple chapters missing in between, rite? ANYWHO! I greatly encourage you to keep writing... love both stories! _