Reviews for Remix, The Beginning of the New Ending
Spiritual-Sister chapter 1 . 3/18
For those who do not already know, we're living in the last days; the times Jesus Christ warned about.

All the issues going on is on a worldwide scale and its one of many proofs that these are the end times.

If you know deep down in your heart this is true & you feel something is not right in the world... I highly encourage you to seek our father in heaven while he may be found and to come out of this world while there is still time. Like 1 John 2:17 indicates in the written word aka the bible:

"The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."

Many people are too caught up and is focused on the wrong things in life thanks to all the distractions going on when they need to realize destruction & judgment is not too far away. Fleeing to other countries or protesting on the streets is not going to make things better or save you; it's the love of Christ and your faith.

As long as your seeking Jesus Christ, you're gonna be okay. But if you're loving this life or is just so attached to this world... you're going to lose it. That is why I encourage you all to draw close to the father in heaven. You draw close to him and he will draw close to you. Do what you can to repent (turn away or stop doing it) of your sins. We all say & do things and stumble since we're imperfect creatures but if you sincerely go to the father in prayer and ask for forgiveness, he will forgive you; you just gotta mean what you say and repent.

Nobody comes to the father but through the son. You deny the son and you deny the father. But if you accept the son then you have the father. It's by Jesus' blood we're redeemed back to the father in heaven so you want to seek him in all your ways.

The father in heaven knows the hearts & minds of all of us so he knows who you are deep down and what you've been through. He cares about you. When you open up your heart and allow the father & son in your life, they're gonna take you where you need to go but you gotta be willing to seek them for yourself. Nobody can build your relationship with Jesus Christ. It's up to you to read the bible for yourself & seek the truth; reading the word of god feeds the spirit, gives you knowledge and helps clears up the lies & deceptions of the world.

Time is so very, very short since things are just escalating day-to-day. Don't allow the spirit of fear to overcome you. Just draw close to the father in prayer, let go of this dying world, repent and follow Jesus. Following Jesus Christ keeps one out of sin but it also separates you from this world and that's the direction you want to go; toward the son of the most high, our savior and redeemer.

Take care and remember it's the love of Christ and your faith. Don't allow anyone or anything to hinder you. Forgive and let go since we all fall short.
Lynka Read chapter 16 . 1/11
I loved that !
Can't wait for the next !
Please publish soon
Hinote Snidget chapter 16 . 12/31/2016
Ahh, the calm before the storm, love it. Another splendid chapter, a good way to end the year; thank you for sharing:)

On a side note; reading this chapter reminded me of something I’ve been thinking of, something that was only touched upon in passing in the manga. Shuichi expressed a desire to be “on top” for once, that he “is a man too” (at least in the translation I have, haven’t checked others); it was only to Eiri’s sleeping face, never to be mentioned again in cannon, or any fanon for that matter. Is there any chance of you addressing the subject? No matter if you take it up in the actual stories or in a note, I’d love to see your thoughts on it in regards of your story, with your version of the characters.

Happy New Year, and may the muses be with you
UnderneathTheRose chapter 16 . 12/30/2016
Very well written!
JenEvan chapter 16 . 12/28/2016
And this mark the new chapter of their life as a committed couple :) am really glad how things turn put for them through this long journey, and I really hope to continue reading about them from you :)
Lori de Bartoni chapter 16 . 12/28/2016
Yeeey I am so happy you updated this fic! And a long one after a while! You did antes amazing job!
Serry2 chapter 16 . 12/27/2016
This chapter was soooooo good! I absolutely loved it. I'm really loving how in depth you get with Eiri's perspective. I also love the part with the company president. :)
BettyeK chapter 15 . 12/27/2016
Still going strong. I am really glad to see these two chapters. Most excellent job done. Thank you again for updating. I am thinking that there is not really too much left before the break here... so you've done an outstanding job setting it up. Looking forward to the next.
BettyeK chapter 14 . 12/27/2016
Very nice addition to this story... It got me so in the mood for a little more Gravitation... Thank you for updating. It doesn't feel like you've been away... I am not sure if that is good or if that is bad, but it is a blessing. The flow is great and it really appear to be a seamless piece here. Excellent job. I can't wait to see the next chapter. Yes, some of us are paying close attention. As you did say, real life kicks in every so often, but you were missed. Thanks again
Guest chapter 15 . 11/26/2016
WOAH. You brought this fic back alive *CRIES HAPPILY* THANK YOU SO MUCH *BOWS* Cant wait for more :D REALY WNA SEE THE WEDDING FROM THE OTHER FIC TOO *Hypes*
KrazyKeke chapter 15 . 10/31/2016
This is so awesome! I re-read the whole thing. You're talented! Will you be following more of Gravitation's TV or manga series? Will it be to the end, end?
Ahi chapter 15 . 10/27/2016
Still following the story...this is one of my favorite stories out there...please please continue
Aisha-Yan chapter 15 . 10/25/2016
After that last update, I ended up going back and re-reading the whole thing all over again. I just got to this chapter and read your A/N about exactly THAT, so I must say, the investment feels completely worth it for a written work as good as this one. I'm in until the end. I'm gonna go head over to the other story now too. :P
Serry2 chapter 15 . 10/24/2016
I loved this chapter. I didn't even realize that the corner store was a scene I needed until I read it. So well done! In truth I've totally been rereading these over the years so I was definitely still into it but I totally get what you mean. This story is so good though that I hope people do check it out. You totally deserve it.
Morlana chapter 15 . 10/24/2016
Yeah, I hope Yuki's sacho isn't trying to hook him up with his daughter. grrrl