Reviews for Measure
prettygirl17 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Wow. Incredible.
FairyHunter chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
'Mint with ilex-ferox, Ophelia!Insangeline equals awesome. Very shiny fic, my dear.

It was very concise and descriptive of the one event that was going on. But I bet you could have added more layers. Maybe references to flowers to augment the Ophelianess. Just little, relevant details that form a story which hides beneath the apparent story, to give the fic more depth.

On the state of fandom... Just keep writing goodfic, and keep reviewing and concritting and encouraging the writing of goodfic. The quality of writing might turn around eventually. Obviously, Suethors will always exist, but setting a good example might make others follow suit. (Hmm, perhaps I should stop lurking and start writing fic again... if only I had the time to.)

Tpyos: "pixilated" should be "pixelated" and "won warm breath" should be "one warm breath"

-FH
andaere chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Whoa, dark.

I love your writing... It's SO beautiful.

Other people are guessing Angeline, and personally I have no idea, but I think they're right.

I love how your stories are unclear and you need to do a lot of reading in between the lines (which I suck at) to get them.

I TOTALLY agree about the state of Artemis Fowl fics. I got my friend into fanfiction because she loves Artemis Fowl, but then she stopped reading them after a while because frankly, most of them suck.

But not yours! Write more, please! )
ThJaFl chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I like it. It's well written, and makes you think. This AU with Artemis' Mom drowning herself and Arty's twins, right?
Gocatcatcat chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
This was fabulous. I find that there is a terrifying lack of Angeline stories (and well-written stories) these days.

This was short- yet it made a large angst impact.

Nice job.
XxEviexX chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
AMEN! This site is in total despair. I swear, it's because all of the good authors don't write anymore. This was a good Angeline!fic. I assume it's Angeline... unless my sanity is seriously impaired.

Gah... I have too much inspiration to write down. Friggen Pretty. Odd. and The Black Parade...

Eve
ilex-ferox chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Poor Insangeline! I loved the Ophelia references. Another well crafted piece - I do so agree with you about the tsunami of tedious twaddle in this fandom.