Reviews for Snapshot realities
Guest chapter 17 . 9/28/2012
Is it odd that I can totally see this happening?
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Hey, is your name "saint sally" or "saint's ally"?
Hekka chapter 26 . 7/21/2009
Write to the continuation of chapter 26? I like it...
SandboxWriting chapter 25 . 12/7/2008
I love your bite-sized drabbles, but I have to say, the continued ones drive me nuts waiting for the next part- in a good way; that's how I know I'm really invested in your story. Feeling very sad for Rukia, and anxious to know how you'll wrap this up.
SandboxWriting chapter 24 . 12/1/2008
I love your Rukia in this; her personality really comes through in just a few sentences. On tenterhooks waiting for part 2!
kikay chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
This collection is way cool. I like it! I really like your bleach fanfics for Dark Ichigo and Rukia - quite dark. Very good writing.
SandboxWriting chapter 18 . 5/27/2008
That was fun! I like your Shinji-this made me smile. :)
incandescens chapter 17 . 4/29/2008
Those are great, and cover a lovely spectrum, but I'm particularly amused by the Lisa/Hollow one. Lovely work.
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
I likw your use of vocabulary. Who knew new words could be learnt from fanfiction? Interesting drabbles, even if short. The differing perspectives are intriguing. Hope to see more! I for one have no complaints about the Bleach bug biting you.
ObliviousWarrior89 chapter 9 . 4/24/2008
Regarding Chapter 8... what exactly is going on there? Is Renji getting a Hollow or something? I don't understand what just happened to Zabimaru.
Teslyn chapter 11 . 4/23/2008
Oh-ho, that last exchange was amazing.

Not yet, anyways. xD
LilBrokenDolly chapter 10 . 4/20/2008
Wow, this chapter is TRULY excellent! Ulquiorra's little realization and concession at the end...pure win!
rinda chapter 8 . 4/15/2008
Wow! What a fascinating look at the world of the zanpakutos. I really liked this one. Good job.
rinda chapter 7 . 4/15/2008
That's sweet!
rinda chapter 4 . 4/15/2008
I like this point of view. You captured Matsumoto wonderfully.