Reviews for Resistance Movement
ShawThang chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Simply amazing, heart wrenching and beautiful. I could imagine this future almost perfectly.
Jeanne chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
Beautiful. I'd like to read more of your work. Please keep writing. You're good.
Herself chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
Very nice. Angsty, well-realized.
Ica chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
Beautiful fic. Oh-so-dark, and utterly lovely.
goodbye blue monday chapter 1 . 7/13/2002
That was just perfect. I still can't figure out if the he is Angel or Spike, and I love the fact that it doesn't really matter.
Every-Midnight chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
You. Are. Amazing. Your writing... It's beyond words. Can't wish for this to be longer, or shorter, or anything; I wouldn't have it any other way. Perfection, really.

OlgaB

P.S. WOW!
Lee chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
Read this awhile back and searched through ffnet to find it again. It has stayed with me long after I read it. Very well written.
Robin the Crossover Junkie chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
Wow. That was...wow. That's amazing. I love the premise. You know what? You should make this a series. You really should. With the background, and a big fight, and all that stuff. You really should. Because this is awesome, and I'd like more. You should write more. Yup. Don't argue with me, young man. Write more, dammit. NOW!
Lucid Dreamer chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
You know what Jade, me too. I liked it though, too bad it wasn't a bit longer though.
Jade chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
This is pretty good. Nice ending. I was worried there for a sec that it was a b/a fic.