Reviews for In Your Arms
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Awwww! How cute! :D
Chief Chilly chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I love this work!

Dude, This is really good!
V-departed chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This was an awesomely cute and touching story. Bravo, loved every word.

-Varanus
MeakoXIII chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I absolutely love this fic.

Meako
Mistrelia of the Ice chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
This was a really sweet fic and I do think that Penelo and Vaan are awesome for each other
RAND22 chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Another great one-shot. You really have the knack for those. Vaan and Penelo have that bond between them that can only be built with shared upbringing, shared loss, joy, and the dependance they have on each other. They fight for each other (in more ways than one) andyou do a great job of portraying that, not only in this strory but also in other stories.

Keep up the great work

Regards

Azi1987
Deus Misereatur chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Ah...fluffy and sweet!
Gweneal chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Hello Qwi-Xux! :) Wow, I loved this one-shot so, so much too! I love your words, your prose is so beautiful and magical :) I want to read more works from you now :D

You have Vaan and Penelo so IC that makes the hair on my back stand on end. They're brilliantly portrayed, both their sorrow and happiness. I love it!

"To which he smirked and replied, "What's not to love?" eliciting a sharp poke from her. " This is my favourite sentence, this is so, so Vaan! :D And about everything that follows this sentence was read in one breath... because it's SO wonderful to read.

Though they are not my OTP, I MUST add this to my favourites :) please, never stop writing such gems as this one :)
Banana Fluffiness chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
I'm trying very hard to stop smiling. I'm starting to get weird looks from my family, xD.

Thank you for feeding my fluffy obsession. _ 'Specially since its VaanxPenelo.

I especially love how you've written. I can see all of the characters doing every thing you've portrayed them as doing. And the writing is so clear and it flows incredibly.
Zero Sakura Cross chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Aww...so..so...CUTE!

Mental note: stop saying cute...and squishy.

Aw! Made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. If I may, I shall proceed with the internet high five for very nice writing now
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Awesome! This is so in my favorites! I'm a hopeless sap, and this just helped to feed my addiction :)
Na-chan1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
It's very cute and made me feel all wobbly inside. I loved Vaan's reaction to Ashe finding them together. Vaan's the type who'd still act the same with anyone princess or no. Lol. Great job. ;)
blader-chick13 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Great job! They really are too cute together and my favorite part was when Vaan came crawling into Penelo's bed.
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
AW! Good old fashioned fluff. I love it!
Krabby Patties chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Uh, most amazing Vaanelo oneshot ever! You got talent.

Thumbing through the pages of my fantasies,

ЖЯдβБΨ ۹Ǻ†ŧỊی