Reviews for But I Do Love You
MissAuChocolat chapter 1 . 2/12
I cant help but Review. Why is everything of you so beautiful and just perfectly like them?
caspasta chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
lkjhafl;slkdfhlajksd u
caribbeanblues chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Awwww... This is beautiful.
The Marauder Lady chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Beautiful! :D
danimaltauro chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Awww, this is so sweet
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Aww sooo perfect :)
Kathleen Kelly chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Aw, this is so beautiful.
Leaving and Left chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Wow.
That was amazing.
padfoottomyprongs chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
So cute!
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Very sweet :) I liked the dynamic between them - how relaxed and sweet he is while she is all tense and confused.
swimwiththestars chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I love the way you wrote her realization of love - "the feeling in my chest is overwhelming and I almost want to cry at the feeling of it all" is a perfect description. For me it was also while trying to sleep when I felt the overwhelming realization and subsequent urge to say how I felt. It's simple, but such an honest and relatable (for me at least) description of realizing you're in love. I'm glad I stumbled upon this story :)
vee chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
There was just so much genuine emotion in this; it is utterly brilliant.
This oneshot was written so innocently and I think that really captured what Lily was feeling. All of the sentences had such deep meanings and you truely made every word count.

I love it and keep writing

Love,
Vee
blazingeyes chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Awwww. That was so touching and beautiful. I love your writng style,the words you used to descrie the scenario, and I think you caught Lily's emotions spot on. I adore the part where she freaks out about being in his bed. So frikkin' cute.
But what I liked the most was this line "...it rolls off my tongue like the most powerful kind of magic,straight from the heart."
Beautiful way to describe her love. It moved me.
Also I liked the simplicity of the plot,yet it was so deep. Awesome job on this one. Definitely one of my fave LJ fics. _
Kudos
Love,
May
Resurrectedhippo chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Perfect amount of feels. I often picture Lily struggling to admit her feelings, like this.
evermaytheodds chapter 1 . 12/16/2012