Reviews for But I Do Love You
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
That was sweet. :)
chocobookaholic chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Really sweet...I enjoyed it. :)
accountkill.1231 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I love you. I really do.
Sooo cute. I almost choked on it. I really did. :D
Fearsparks chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Aww :) Cute
thewitchisdead chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
really lovely fanfic, you never cease to amaze me. This was really sweet
papercranesandplanes chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Oh, this was just beautiful... She couldn't sleep, so she just went in his bed, lol. But, it was so innocent, and sweet, and he's so caring and gentle and protects her... :)
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
LOVELY.

Just...

Beautiful. :)))
LillianaAmelia chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I wish there was more to this... So sweet, I might be needing a filling soon!
thestaganddoe chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Omg I just love James so much! And I'm so jealous of Lily
romiofinchel24 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
So basically I've read this story like 10 times in a row and every time without fail it just gets cuter. I'm actually obsessed with your writing. :) keep up the fantastic work!
BalloonsInTheSky chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
You really are an amazing author! I love all of your stories! They're the right mix of romance,humor and hurt. You've heard that like million times before,but once more wouldn't hurt,right? :)

James and Lily in your stories are exactly the way I imagined them to be in the books. James is such a cutie. I'm jealous of Lily.
MadeleineM chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Oh myyyy, this was gorgeous! I love the way you write, I really do :) I think you've got Lily so perfect- that mix of modesty and shyness about her relationship mingled with a little hint of daring :) So well written!
Manoella Nascimento chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
So very lovely. I loved all the way. I'm pretty sure that for a moment James really thought he was dreaming. LOL
Whatchoofelloverfor chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
D'awww! Really, though, that was basically the cutest thing I've ever read. Ever. God, how I wish I had a James to call my own.
Amanda chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
aww that was so sweet! thanks for writing it! i loved it .
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »