Reviews for Hospital
Mahon chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Shamless smut is a-okay with me.
YinKeket chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
good story. funny lines. keep up the good work and do your best.
Shichan0999 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I know one of them is from Loser By Beck and one is from a Red Hot Chili Peppers song. Those are the only ones i know. I liked this story but i felt like it was unfinished kind of..and that their relationship developed too fast.
Dragi chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
so cute
Runaway Mushroom chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Oh, Leon-in-professional-clothes!kink, there you are! This time he's a doctor, hm? XD

“I get off in about half an hour,” *mind in gutter* He TIMED it? Not bad, not bad! XD

Kudos for the slightly animal friendly part. Definitely fake leather... knowing that Leon was walking around inside stretched animal skin would be such a mood-kill. (Yes, I'm an animal protector and tree-hugger, sue me XD)

If I saw Lee and Cloudy ride past me on Fenrir, I'd steal some random tourist's camera and fill it with Leon/Cloud goodness... Really!

That kiss was... awesome? perfect? I dunno, but definitely cute. And Reno should trip and get blind on his right eye for interrupting them XD

"I shoved him into the nearest wall and sunk my teeth into his neck" ...that's...my...kink...! Thank you, Idol-sama! XD

"Not many people would be at ease having a doctor with a giant hickey on his neck." Are you sure? XD I wouldn't.

The rest was...hum... yeah, I mean... you know! It was so good, I'm at a loss for words.

And the end! Dear Muffin, the end! I know you didn't do it on purpose, but you nailed most of my kinks/obsessions! (except unrequited love, chocolate cake, domesticity and oblivious!seme XD)

Yeah, definitely liked it! You should have shown this to your teachers, they would have immediately raised your grade (for some one-shots...XD)

As always, much love and idolizing. Long live the Muffin! XD
music2717 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Really awesome. Keep writing. I've really fallen in love with Kingdom Hearts fics, and I haven't even read the series or played the game! KEEP IT UP!
Teaffers chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
soo soo cute! i swear to axel right axel?

axel: what? *not paying attention*

me: *slaps axel in back of head* STOP THINKING OF ROXAS

axel: i wasnt! it was good it was good! i swear to mohamed!

me: uh...huh...

_

but no seriously me and axel loved it u get ten million pans of cookies!
Kanariya674 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
My goodness, great lemon you have here!

But I must say, I got distracted when I saw the two Powerthirst references. xD
MyMidnightLove chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Great fic. Love doctor!Leon

'I'm a loser baby' so why don't you kill me?
Sahrah Marmlade-Leonhart chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
First of all, to get it out of the way, some of those line breaks were from Rent. I recognized lyrics from "La Vie Boheme" and "Santa Fe".

Also, OMIGAWD GREAT JOB. I first of all think Leon would make an endlessly sexy doctor, and on the back of a motorcycle... Uggh. Wonderfully written and just all around AWESOME.

Well, I'm off to read it again. 'Cuz I'm a pervert.
Koakuma Tsuri chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Lovely lemon, as always.

But seriously, why use POWERTHIRST as line breakers?

It was somewhat distracting, but nonetheless funny... sod the Jenova cells, its the powerthirst that made Sephiroth so strong 0.o

Godberry - King of the juice XD
Kaerith chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Um... I guess you *tried* to have plot. Just to set up the doctor!Leon kink (which, for me, wasn't really necessary because the sex was hott).

The "400 babies" and "Kenyans" lines kinda ruined the story's mood for me, because I cracked up in remembrance of that "Powerthirst" video. I also recognized a few of the song lyrics. But as amusing as it is to try to guess the sources of the paragraph spacers, it does interrupt the story.
asagikaze chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
waw, i'm sweating here. and in the hospital? I think thats great place...
Sir Shirkin chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Loved it

So cute
Tobirion chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
You wrote most of that in your classes? I think I'd be giggling too much-someone would suspect something. Anyway, that was *giggle* really hot, and I loved the CLC. I always love your smut... lol. nice work!