Reviews for 211 Things A Bright Shinigami Can Do
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 23 . 8/14/2012
I'm starting to dislike Orihime too!
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 15 . 8/14/2012
Oh god, they dug their own graves!
Varia no Shizue chapter 23 . 9/15/2011
Rukia's piece is really brilliant :) Lol, fat feet
Furionknight chapter 23 . 11/1/2010
Very funny :)
LustLoveDevour chapter 11 . 9/13/2010
This chapter is so full of epic win XD I think I almost died laughing. You write Yumichika perfectly :)
Peachcandy chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
It helps that he also paid for a lot of renovations.
Shadow Countess chapter 23 . 6/17/2010
Now, you made me want to cry too. For um, not updating. And, wait. The last time you updated was last year's April? Does it mean you've abandoned the project? What happened to the 211 chapters?

Oh, and me too. I wanted to cry for Ulquiorra, and I hate Orihime beyond anything possible. Damn damsel in distres w
Shadow Countess chapter 20 . 6/17/2010
Go Soifon!

Freaking hell, this was so goddamn amazing. K, I'm just randomly reviewing for the chapters that sent me in hysterical giggles, but this is so damn insane. And brilliant. And awesome. And...you get the point.

And I LOVE the part for the advanced students! Bye Bya-bo! AMAZINGAMAZINGAMAZING! YOU ARE FREAKING AMAZING!
Shadow Countess chapter 15 . 6/17/2010
Oh my god. I happily died laughing here. Every sentence was so amusing I had no idea what to say. Brilliant, just brilliant. Nothing by Soifon? But Omaeda's was awesome. I think my captain's starting to like me. That, was a work of genius. Lovely thing you have here ;P
Shadow Countess chapter 9 . 6/17/2010
Um, same here? Who's the one? I thought it was Hisagi but I can't figure out the boyfriend part. Dumb of me, I know ;{
Shadow Countess chapter 10 . 6/17/2010
Just wondering, but who wrote this? I really can't figure it out w And lovely thing you've got here. Cracked a rib or two laughing. My favorite was the one about Nanao ;P
lokium chapter 23 . 4/27/2010
Hai thar. Are you still taking re- HOLY SHIZZLE, is the last time you updated seriously over a freaken' year ago? *le gasp*
I'll take that as a no, then. Ah well...
Made me laugh loads, though. Especially Gin's chapters and the Gotei 13 quiz XD anything for my Juu-kun.
(Sorry if I don't reply if you reply, my messaging system has been f*cked up for a long time.)
Ja ne
Random-Bubbles159 chapter 23 . 2/12/2010
lol this whole thing was really funny. update soonish, can't wait to see who's next. It was pretty easy to figure out who was writing which chapter, but seeing as im still a Bleach noob, i had to check my magical bleach dictionary for helpful hints.(don't ask) ...i might reread all this...
yumi chapter 23 . 1/27/2010
what happens if someone like chad or uyru get ahold of the book?
yumi chapter 4 . 1/27/2010