Reviews for The Agreement
Hiyorai chapter 27 . 1/11
Such a weird ending but given the story, it's perfect. I really liked this story and mine. So cute and angsty xD
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 27 . 6/26/2014
Well that ending was not what I was expecting... Interesting tho...

Buttttttt, over all the story was amazing!
cary99 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Love it
crissy101 chapter 27 . 3/5/2014
amazing!
njaney23 chapter 27 . 3/3/2014
i love it...it was funny, the ending was really nice.
FreakyFee94 chapter 27 . 2/2/2014
Wow... I just love it! Really! I really really love this! I love your Sasuke, Hinata, Naruto... I even love your Sakura (in a confusion way, hahaha). But I really love the idea of Sasuke and Naruto having Children... together with Hinata kinda :D I love it!
MrsTDCC17 chapter 27 . 1/30/2014
THAT WAS FABULOUSSSS.

So glad naru-chan didnt marry *gags on my vomit* sakura. It's obvious that him and sasukeh belong together 4 evaaa
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
You won't do SasuHina? Good.
Yuki-kyo-kira chapter 27 . 12/11/2013
Wow! Just wow! It was funny at times, but very nerve racking. Love the ending!
eienternity chapter 27 . 12/7/2013
O.o

Fuck.

That's the only thing I can say about this.
doneandmoredone chapter 27 . 10/14/2013
This fic was way weird and had my skin crawling at times, though you managed to get me to believe that Naruto would forgive Sasuke and Hinata for all that twisted crap. I was barely on board with the portrayal of Sakura, keeping in mind that the manga five years ago wasn't what it is now. Also, I'm glad you didn't just straight up make her the bad guy. I wouldn't have been able to stomach this fic if you had, so thank you for that.

Kudos! It was different. In some ways I feel like Sasuke got off a little too easy, but when it comes to Naruto I suppose that makes sense. I appreciate the many non-con warnings. I knew what I was getting into. Sometimes I have to read things that make my skin crawl. Not really sure why, lol. Anyway, overall I enjoyed this fic.
fingers-falling-upwards chapter 27 . 7/24/2013
Sasuke, you twisted devious sexy little fuck. This was brilliant to read. Hilarious and enjoyable. I particularly enjoy the fact that you don't make Sakura the typical banshee-antichrist that many sakurabashing fics have, you merely point out the very logical and fair points of her and Naruto's incompatibility. :} Mmm, I had rather wished for a SasukeNarutoHinata threesome. This is officially my new favorite multipairing. You're fucking great.

Thanks for posting this story!
Red chapter 27 . 7/18/2013
Ha! This fic was very beautifully written! I loved all the dynamics between the characters. It's very difficult to find a sasunaru fic with hinata as a significant characters so I'm very happy to have found this fic. Hinata is one of my favorite characters in the manga and I'm glad I got to read such a great sasunaru story with her.
I also really enjoyed reading Sakura's portion in this story. She was very trying and aggravating at times but I also get pretty bad for her because she was swindled by Sasuke and Hinata. I think you did a fabulous job in portraying Sakura's role in the four's relationship.
The ending was great! I'm still a little freaked out about Hinata's chosen husband but it does seem to tie the whole story together. Overall, great story! I loved reading it!
Pomporin300 chapter 27 . 7/2/2013
uh... this story is as you have said beautifully twisted
thank you for writing such a unique story!
SasuNaruHina chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I don't mind this story but I don't see Hinata agreeing to be some kind of second prize. It comes across as a bit of outf character. Just my opinion though. This is just what I think from reading the very first chapter.