Reviews for The Agreement
Ghostlanxx chapter 26 . 8/28/2008
Di-di-di-di-di-divorce...?

In Sasuke's place I would have left the whole stupid Hyuuga house and went back to my own Uchiha complex. That would clarify they ARE a clan!
Ghostlanxx chapter 25 . 8/28/2008
Yeah, I have been wandering about the same question - what would they say...?
MidnightFox chapter 27 . 8/27/2008
Im in awe. This story came out really well! I hope to see some spin offs, something that will explore the lives if the kids which is weird bc im strictkly loyal to jsut reading sasunaru but the quads seem so well developed i have a feeling i would love anything you wrote on them. *crosses fingers*
Ghostlanxx chapter 24 . 8/26/2008
Yeah... I wander if Hinata feels that Sasuke had only used her for his selfish desires. I would be. I hope they will comfort her...
Ghostlanxx chapter 23 . 8/26/2008
Hahahahahahahaha! Loved the last sentence!

Sasuke's trying to make Naruto stay through sex? I have to say, I expected that to be the last thing he would do - but it seems to work :D
Ghostlanxx chapter 22 . 8/26/2008
Just as Sakura had learned to love Naruto in the end, Naruto can learn to like Hinata like that more, and give way to his desires about Sasuke. Yupp yupp.

That comparison of the hand-through-chest and dick-in-ass... I choked on pizza at that. LOL. LOOL!
Ghostlanxx chapter 21 . 8/26/2008
HOLYCRAP! SASUKE WILL HAVE TO CONFESS SLEEPING WITH AN UNCONSCIOUS NARUTO...? NO EFFING WAY! HE'LL GO BACK TO SAKURA! CRAPCRAPCRAP!
Ghostlanxx chapter 20 . 8/26/2008
Niice reactions and all! FINALLY Sasuke realised that ALL he had done were selfish desires, not FOR Naruto, but TO GET Naruto...

Yeah. Poor Naruto. And he still thinks it's all his fault, after Sakura had been cheating on him. GOD, why is he so nice? T_T
Ghostlanxx chapter 19 . 8/26/2008
Naruto knew Sakura didn't love him...? THAT'S why he endured everything...? So that she would fall in love with him...?

Gosh. Poor, POOR Naruto. At least I hope the children will make him happy. :)
Ghostlanxx chapter 18 . 8/26/2008
Sakura tried to punch a baby. With her monstous strength. Probably giving her injuries for a life.

I don't think I have read anyone do anything more horrible than that. I hope she and Naruto will divorce soon; if she can't trust him that much, they could never live together.
Ghostlanxx chapter 17 . 8/26/2008
HE. DID. NOT. SAY. HE. DESERVED. IT.

I'm so strangling that b*tch Sakura and that assh*le Neji for this! Go on, make Naruto even more miserable, while he believes he deserves it! BASTARDS!
Ghostlanxx chapter 16 . 8/26/2008
Sakura's finnaly showing the white of her teeth! (Hehe, in my language it means she's showing on who's side on is :P)

It's almost as if she WANTS her husband to have an affair with Sasuke's wife. How could she be so selfish? She KNOWS Sasuke has to repopulate his clan...
Ghostlanxx chapter 15 . 8/26/2008
Sakura's so... Weird. She really loves Naruto. However, it seems she loves Sasuke even more. I don't really understand her.
Ghostlanxx chapter 14 . 8/26/2008
Aww! Those babies are SOO cuute! I just wish Hinata had two children, too. Well, they can always make some more. _

So cute and awesome!
Ghostlanxx chapter 13 . 8/25/2008
WHAT WILL SASUKE DO ABOUT THE WHISKER MARKS?

He has to tell Naruto. He HAS to.

OMG. What will Hiashi and Neji do to Sasuke if they realise what had happened... *gulp*
1,000 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »