Reviews for The Agreement
Pomporin300 chapter 27 . 7/2/2013
uh... this story is as you have said beautifully twisted
thank you for writing such a unique story!
SasuNaruHina chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I don't mind this story but I don't see Hinata agreeing to be some kind of second prize. It comes across as a bit of outf character. Just my opinion though. This is just what I think from reading the very first chapter.
noviceinlife chapter 27 . 6/15/2013
This...this was simply spectacular. I mean, I love your fics anyway(pretty sure I read all of them...twice) but this was so different and just wow! God, for a horrifying minute, I thought Hinata and Naruto were getting married, and that Naruto and Sasuke broke up! I was getting ready to cry...I don't really mind Kitsu and Hinata together. Its actually quite fitting; its like getting both Sasuke and Naruto(lucky...)I also liked Neji in this story, the way he kept drifting in and out, adding little bits here and there. Obviously, him helping keep Sasuke in the Complex was the best. I hope that you will read this, because I just wanted to let you know you are an amazing author. Not only is your writing pretty much flawless,but your ideas are most imaginative and unique. When I started writing, I did it in hope of one day reaching your level. I'm on my way there! Thank you for writing such an amazing story and for sharing your ingenuity with us, mere mortals.:3
Zobie91 chapter 27 . 5/24/2013
What a fucked up ending for a fucked up story! lol
I couldn't help laughing at this bit though:-

"They're not biologically related," Sasuke reminded Tenpi.
"She still gave birth to him. It's just not right," Tenpi muttered.
Wow chapter 27 . 5/6/2013
I read the comments before reading the ending, and I thought Hinata marrying and having intercourse with her son was way weeiirdd. But after reading the epilogue, its a fitting ending cuz the marriage between Sasuke, Hinata, Sakura and Naruto was weird in the first place. Also Kitsu having a child with his mother kinda ties the relationship together between Naruto, Hinata and Sasuke. So unique and very interesting ending?
Guest chapter 27 . 4/10/2013
I really like this kind of strange relationships between people, and to be honest I had this idea before, but never dared to write a fic. And u did exactly what I wanted to read and write about. It was good, especially Sasuke's character. Even though I really don't like Naruto is being uke, here it was acceptable, cause he was the father and Sasuke was the mother. I started to read the Russian translation of ur fic, and ended up reading it here, couldn't wait, even thought I had never read fics in English before, but ur writing style is easy to get. Thank u, hope u will write other fics with this kind of mix relationship, children... I liked it too much.
MegaAnimeFreak7 chapter 27 . 4/8/2013
Okay, what the fuck Kitsu? Even if you aren't biologically related the woman gave birth to you. I agree with Naruto and Tenpi. That's so fucking gross! Though I'm happy that everyone got what they wanted in the end (and that Sakura was alone. I mean come on, who the fuck tries to hit a child and gets the ending they wanted? Nevertheless, I loved this story and can't wait to read more from you (though I'm really hoping it doesn't have any mother x child incest cause I don't take kindly to that. Shit, I'm STILL getting shivers from that)! XDD
susannahblack19 chapter 27 . 11/16/2012
LOL! THIS SI TOO FUNNY ESPECIALLY THE LAST PART!

"Did anyone ever end up telling Tenpi that they had to rush the wedding between Mom and Kitsu because Kitsu got her knocked up?" Muchuu asked. Seiryuu turned back to look at Tenpi thoughtfully.

"I don't think so, but I think we ought to wait. Telling him he's going to have another little sibling who will also be his niece or nephew might be a bit much for him..."
moronicyaoiperv chapter 27 . 6/23/2012
this is probably the most fucked up story every.. but I LOVE IT. i just couldn't get enought of it, really.

still, is fucked up and thank you very much for doing it, it was a real SHOCK to hear that Hinata was marrying her son... fucked up, but still good. yeah i like fucked up thing.s didn't see that coming , the mother and kind of son marrying but yeah. loved it!
michelle chapter 27 . 5/7/2012
I got to say, I was NOT expecting that ending. I was like what the heck is going on? lol, but after I understood, I actually liked it a lot. Loved how Sasuke and Naruto still love each other and that Hinata got to happy ending she deserved :) Seriously, you write amazing fics!
mortal harry chapter 27 . 4/12/2012
I have to let you know that I love this story and I'm begging you for more sasunaru fics, please~~~!
Tripptych chapter 7 . 3/19/2012
Reading the part where Hiashi was speaking to the non-ninja group of people and where he dropped that other dude, had me laughinging in hysterics. Mostly because the way you described it, reminded me of the part in The Lion King where Rafiki goes all ninja on the hyena's.
Diamonarie chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
WOW! From the get go this story is so intense! Love it. Excited to see how it turns out.
liliana123 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
"Naturally the male cannot physically carry a child, but he can produce eggs" I'm so.. so ... so .. so sorry but... this is just...
NaruSasuluver19 chapter 27 . 12/26/2011
I liked the story, but I didnt like the fact that Kitsu got married to hinata! Gross! They might not have been related, but she gave birth to him! But other than that I liked the story.
1,000 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »