Reviews for The Agreement
Sentai chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Omg, it sounds so intersting! D: I can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the good work, un!
B. Bunny chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
I think I kind of get what's going on, but Im still confused as to what exactly the plan is, so of course I'll keep reading.

SasuHina friendship is perfectly fine, but seeing as how Hinata is involved, is there going to be NaruHina? I don't know, I don't mind either way, but what I'm getting at is if Hinata is going to have her own happy ending, eh, not saying necessarily with Naruto, just anyone in general. Or... no I'm just going to get confused. Nvm.

Su su su...

Though I'm a little 'like what', I like it so far, yeah, s'bout it.

Take Care!
sunshine143 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
I can't wait to see how this all unfolds. It sounds exciting! I look forward to more!
Ragataz chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Seem like you have another great story started here. You write Sasuke kinda twisted, and I like it. :)
Hatari chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
I don't know how to take this story... Well I love all your ff and after reading 1st chapter of this I wouldnt say it's your best ('Mine' /my fav/ is better in my opinion /even if I compare only 1st chapters ;)/) maybe thats because everything happend so fast and yeah...it's complicated...I'm development whore XP... but I shouldn't be a smart ass when I can't write anything by myself XP

I like that you always made orginal plots and I know that at some point it will all work good ;)

Bad thing is that I can't stand Hinata. I just can't, I dislike her. I'm hopeless case. And yeah I'm happy you won't make any SasuHina because that would kill me "

I dunno why I even bother to write this... after reading I have many throughs and I think it's the best in your stories; they made readers think, I realy wonder how you'll handle this ;) So I'm stuck with you XD Good luck with writting ;)

(sorry for crapy english not my 1st language )
cerealcheese2 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
I think my favorite part so far is the more than usually possible explanation for Sasuke and Naruto having children. I'm not sure I totally understand why Sasuke and Hinata have to be married for her to be a surrogate mother, but I guess that will make sense as the story progresses. This is very intriguing so far though! I hate to be a pain, but I definitely think you should update more than just on Saturday. How about twice a week? Either way, good job and hope to hear from you as soon as possible!
Effervescent-Kei-Chan chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Wah~! What an awesome plot ya got going! I'm intrigued! I like it so much already! (Especially with the promise of SasukeNaruto goodness
mscs3 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Really looking forward to the rest of this! Me
Misaki Takahashi Akihiko chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
I just know something can't go well here.

~Naomi