Reviews for Inked
honeydust9251 chapter 7 . 1/14/2011
Really good story. Its a pleasure to read something done by someone who actually knows how to write. It is a testament to your talent since I loathe reading work done in the first person. But since I can't resist a good Gibbs/Abby story, there you have it.
honeydust9251 chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
Great story so far. Had to think twice when I saw the 'o' in front of esophagus (being American and all-and a nurse) but I'm getting it. Kinda like seeing Orthopaedics. Its natural and correct for Brits, but it seems a little snobby and out of place for Americans. But what do I know?
Nahau Moondust chapter 10 . 12/13/2010
Go Abby. Go Gibbs. They do good together.
Nahau Moondust chapter 9 . 12/13/2010
Gibbs get over it.
Nahau Moondust chapter 7 . 12/10/2010
Gibbs just give into your urges.
Nahau Moondust chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Really smooth Abby. Gibbs better save her. I like it so far/
Nahau Moondust chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
What in the hell is Abby doing is she crazy.
linelm chapter 11 . 6/26/2010
Love how you write Abby!
pjr59 chapter 11 . 6/12/2010
what can I say this was a great story keep them coming
NCIS Special Agent Lab Rat chapter 11 . 5/28/2010
love the phoofs
EvieB chapter 8 . 5/23/2010
I love all of your fics, but this one really stays with me.

The line at the end of this chapter, "I've always known most of Gibbs' normal rules don't apply to Abby, but I never considered that rule number twelve was one of them," is perfect. I can picture Jenny thinking this and it is so simple and honest that it resonates. :)

Thank you!

-Evie
Hime1993 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Nice
kiera-sama chapter 7 . 1/23/2010
aw. i love how he refers to her as 'my girl' he does do that in the show right? i am pretty sure...although, he is just, you know, so hott that you just kinda stare. lol. anyway, loving the story. thanks a bunch. and keep up the good work.

~kiera
Emerald Imagination chapter 11 . 11/12/2009
I loved the entire concept of this story, and you did such a good job at executing your idea. Thank you so much for sharing! (Love territorial Gibbs, by the way. Who doesn't?)
firedrakegirl chapter 11 . 10/10/2009
I love it! This is a great story! Please write another one!
214 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »