Reviews for Inked
bloodwrites chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Wow, is all I can say - I just found this fic, and I'm completely mesmerized. Your Abby is flawless, as are the rest of the characters, the plot is intriguing, the tension between Gibbs and Abby is great - what a fabulous story. Now, I'm off to ignore all the things I should be doing so I can read the rest!
bonetrek chapter 11 . 6/12/2009
Awesome story! Great job!
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
So when I read finished stories I tend to not review til the end but I absolutely had to here. I love the phoof thing, thats what makes an NCIS episode. Well and a good plot, but you get my point. Great job with the characterization.

Elodie
Sophies-Welt chapter 11 . 2/27/2009
Wow loved this story. How well you described every person and their feelings! Just amazing :)
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 11 . 1/13/2009
this was a really good story!
gibbsangel chapter 11 . 12/22/2008
The onlything I can say is "OMG! This is amazing! OMG!"
litlen chapter 11 . 12/18/2008
At long last - a Gabby fic that is believable, well written and thoroughly enjoyable to read. [I was beginning to give up hope!] Your characterization was extremely good as was the story itself. Well done and thank you for proving that there is talent in the Gabby fandom :) x
Vani88 chapter 11 . 12/10/2008
Good story, I especially like the fact that there was actually a full crime/investigation story... The one chapter bout Abby and Gibbs was short though... ;) but perfectly fitting with the whole story...
Ashley chapter 11 . 11/13/2008
This story was amazing. It should be an episode [except for, y'know...the unsuitable for tv. stuff lol]. It had me worried and happy in all the right spots. You are a phenomenal writer!
FanAlcoholic4FanFic chapter 11 . 11/4/2008
Great Story! Is there going to be a sequel?
FanAlcoholic4FanFic chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
So far I am liking this story. I love reading about Gabby Stories.
Dark Dragon Fire Demon chapter 11 . 11/1/2008
Wow. That was an amazing story. And believe it or not, the phoofs actually made it more believable to me. They made it seem like a real episode. I quite enjoyed this though and didn't find any glaring errors to report to you. I hope to see more from you eventually! Thanks for the great read!

-Dark Dragon Fire Demon
bloodywolf7 chapter 11 . 10/16/2008
AH! BEAUTIFUL AND WONDERFUL AS ALWAYS! I swear you could be a novelist. I'd by all your books. ]
Alchemelia chapter 11 . 10/2/2008
Nice chapter. That's the end? I really liked this story. It's surprisingly well written (for a fanfiction). Thanks for writing. :)
Passing Polaris chapter 11 . 10/1/2008
Oh my god. This is the best Gibbs/Abby fiction I have ever read! You captured the characters beautifully and the intimacy between Abby and Gibbs was excellently crafted. Thanks for posting such great work!
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »