Reviews for A Guiding Hand
Elizabeth Boyd chapter 12 . 5/18
HA-ha-ha My mom does the same thin. you are never to old to get a spanking.
BBercovitz chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
It's Remus John, not Remus Nigel.
BBercovitz chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Ah, the ending of this chapter. :) I like how you had Harry run for it instead of happening the same exact way everyone else makes it.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
Exactly.
lilyflower101 chapter 12 . 1/11/2014
poor harrys bum. i'm glad that I never cheated. great chapter. more please. :)
Mackenzied3333 chapter 12 . 12/10/2013
please upload
itsthenargles394 chapter 12 . 4/8/2013
I love your story, its so good!
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
Okay, in Chapter 2, you call him Remus Nigel Lupin, now you're calling him Remus Jonathan Lupin. Would you PLEASE hurry up and make up your mind already about Remus's middle name?
andrestingleff chapter 12 . 5/5/2012
i really hope that u get on with this story sometime, and i would really like to see fred and george in trouble with remus, and remus showing his displeasure the same way he does harry, hugs hope it gets going
MissCHSparkles chapter 10 . 4/19/2012
ah, I see you changed Remus's middle name to John. cool

it was a good chapter, Sirius needed to be taught a good lesson so he could understand what he did wrong.
MissCHSparkles chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
this was a good chapter but it seems to be a bit of an over reaction. I mean, they just got drunk one time, almost all teenagers do that. and it would take an extreme amount of alcohol to do any damage and if they reacted like this because of a little drinking, how would they react if the kids really did something bad?
MissCHSparkles chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
good chapter although I'm curious about Remus's middle name as we know it's meant to be John. Just curious, did you decide Nigel made a better middle name?
lilactulips chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
i loved it! it had remus becoming guardian of harry and thats what i've always wanted :D plus the spankings lol. please write more
puppylove98162 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Sarcasm will get you nowhere, Harry.
SerpentWinged chapter 12 . 5/21/2011
Are you a Spanking Fetish or something? Lol! This is an awesome fic and I hope you continue it! :D