Reviews for Consequences, Choices, and Confessions
Hotgirlow chapter 14 . 3/3/2009
update soon.
HoneyX5-452 chapter 2 . 6/16/2005
they got to get together soon!
HoneyX5-452 chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
god, i love max/zack stories! this is great!
Kat chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
dear pari,

i just wanted to say that i have read a lot of your dark angel stories. i especially like the ones with Max/Alec or Max/Zack. Almost everyday i check to see if u have updated any of the ones i'm reading right now. Good luck with your writing, and thank you for sharing them with Dark angel fans.

-Kat
Kat chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
dear pari,

-Kat
Kim chapter 1 . 7/14/2002
I like to read this story, it looks good but chapter 2, 3, and 4 don't work, can you email me the story if you can? thanks
X5-2421 chapter 14 . 3/12/2002
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE
arukara chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
c'mon, keep writing the story. pretty please?
suki-da chapter 14 . 1/13/2002
I thought it was really good - are you going to continue it?

oh and one other thing, to the last review; god fanfiction isn't about getting off on a story its about being creative with characters that are already there-using your imagination to create new plots etc. You could have sex with as many guys as you want and still enjoy reading teh stuff here- becuase thats what it is, reading.
DistressedDamsel chapter 14 . 1/7/2002
Even though Zack is my favorite charactor & I tried to read your story with an open mind, I just couldn't. You are certainly one of the best 'authors' at FanFic & have excellent ideas.

But somehow, Zack, who called Max 'baby sister', having sex with her is creepy.

I am one of the few who don't want Max to hook up with anybody. I do like the storyline of her with Logan, but staying their distance. Looks & a few words do a lot for me. Max is too important to be having random sex with every hunky guy on the show. I get my thrills from real life sex, but I guess your stories work for a lot of females who just don't have guys in their life.

Thank you for your good writing; it's very enjoyable.
Valentina chapter 14 . 1/3/2002
i loved that story, it was so well written. i think that despite all the tweaking the final chapter turned out well. there are so few zack fics out there that give him a happy ending so its nice to see you give him one :)
kristy chapter 14 . 12/14/2001
VERY VERY NICE! I;m so glad you posted the end finally!
rosie chapter 14 . 12/14/2001
I LOVE THIS STORY. You see i'm a big max/zach fan though my sis diagreees. you have to write more you can't just leave it at that.

well keep on writing love rosie
Harmonie chapter 14 . 12/13/2001
Thank you for posting the 14th chapter! I thought that it was fine, but it leftr open for more... (Aiight, there aren't many M/Z stories out there and you're doin' great so PLEASE write another one! :D)
dulcea chapter 14 . 12/13/2001