Reviews for Consequences, Choices, and Confessions
dulcea chapter 2 . 9/29/2001
write more
The BookWorm chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
If you have the other chapters and haven't posted them I will fLAME you!

How can you allow yourself to withhold such a good fic? This has to be the second best fic I have ever read about Dark Angel! You write very well. Would you consider betaing my fics? They aren?t dark Angel, but I think you can pick up the plot pretty quickly.
ashley chapter 2 . 9/29/2001
more and please HURRY!
Eternity1 chapter 2 . 9/29/2001
I love it :grin: Can't wait for the confrontation between Max and Zach.
Dark123 chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
Keep posting!

very interesting . i'm dieing to see what happens.
robin chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
i like it, so keep goin, pleeeeeezzzzzz!
Eternity1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
Very interesting beginning. I love that you incorporate the other X5s. With all of these reviews I think we deserve another chapter tonight huh *wink*
ashleigh chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
You better post more on this story before I start sending you annoying e-mails again...oh yeah, I really like this story.
fire chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
I love it! Post, post, post! umm...please?
Anna McLain chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
Excellent beginning, please continue. Earth2? My all-time favorite. An Earth2 fate? Oh, nonononono! I'll be sooo miffed if they kick the audience in the pants the way the NBC did. Thank goodness for fanfic. I really enjoyed this part of your fic. I'll check back and read the rest when it's all posted. You write very well. BTW, I keep checking the E2 section for more stories...hint, hint. Keep writing. It's hard to finish what you start, but starting is the hardest part.
Creative3101 chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
I love all of your stories. Mainly the m/z ones. Can you continue 'An Emergency Change of Command' and 'The Story of Max Cale' as soon as you can? I normally don't review that many things, but if you will post the chapters quicker then I will review every single one of them.
ALden chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
I really like this story, please post more.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
Continue soon, it's great so far, and try and continue your other stories too!
jennifer chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
wow keep posting! its soo good
ValMarie chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
hey-i love your stuff! i want to see the rest of this really really soon!
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »