Reviews for With Friends Like These
momsboys chapter 7 . 4/22/2008
That was a great chapter. I think you were a little to nice to Wilson but you wrote a good chapter. I agree with you in not liking Wilson and how he treats House. But I can't wait to read more.
scrapture chapter 6 . 4/19/2008
Go where you want but at the end of the day the only person House gives a damn about is Wilson. Hetro life buddies, slash, what ever. Anything else will not be true to canon.
momsboys chapter 6 . 4/18/2008
Go Del I hope you nail Wilson he is just to smug. But hurry please.
Rythixx chapter 5 . 4/17/2008
This is some brilliant storytelling. I was wondering where you were going to take this story, and I can honestly say that I love it. Can't wait for the next update.
BlkDiamond chapter 5 . 4/17/2008
I love this story and really liked this chapter! Go Del! Please continue and hurry with updates!
momsboys chapter 5 . 4/17/2008
Oh no please don't stop there. This is to good. I want to hear about Wilson and Cuddy. Please hurry with the next chapter.
momsboys chapter 4 . 4/16/2008
Oh no don't stop there and let us hanging. I hope she tells them all off for the things they have done to House. And Wilson is the worst. Please update with the next chapter this is to good.
Tarica chapter 4 . 4/16/2008
Del sounds like fun to watch go postal...looking forward to it!
momsboys chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
This is a very interesting story keep it up.
scrapture chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
This is going to be interesting. This could be the story I've been waiting for someone to write.
momsboys chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
Story is still going strong. I will be watching for the next chapter. Are we going to learn anything about what this pain relief trial is all about?
gh2005 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Great start. Can't wait to see where you are going with it.

Please update soon.
Sam White chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
your story really is great. I hope you update soon.
momsboys chapter 1 . 4/12/2008