Reviews for Naruto: Magister Magi Chronicles
when Kyuubi said chapter 2 . 7/21/2015
"Thank the lord" i thought up maybe twelve ironic statements to burst out laughing to, my only complaint is that you set it up but didnt, otherwise LOL! I LIKE IT.
only one thing chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Kyuubi complimenting ANYONE seems off at the end there, or for that matter CARING about what was happening, but that's neither here nor there, i like it, pretty much all of it, so yay.
Mernom chapter 44 . 7/17/2015
I just now noticed that the last chapter was posted 6 years ago... Lol
That explained how your story is missing most of the latest developments from the mangas, not sure how far the plot got back then.
Funny though how your plot is quite similar to the plot of the canon: Daisuke is a lot like Tota from the Negima sequel UQ holder (a clone of his parents who has the abilities of both) while the cloning army is Somewhat like Naruto gaiden, with their Uchiha clones... Nice job breaking reality and predicting the future lol
Are you still writing?
Mernom chapter 42 . 7/17/2015
Nice fight, Riku is a reference to Gaara in a way, so it's nice to have done canon reference.
Mernom chapter 41 . 7/17/2015
Some copy/past errors here, but quite interesting nevertheless
Mernom chapter 39 . 7/17/2015
That ending was brilliant, worthy of American cartoons. ( you know how most of them have much more light humor compared up anime lol )
Mernom chapter 38 . 7/17/2015
The Cho Oodama Rasengan shouldn't be THAT strong, at most I think that it can do is a 100 meter crater, on a GOOD day.
The whole point about that move is that it has a small AOE with high damage inside our it.
Mernom chapter 37 . 7/17/2015
Part 3 is starting to heat up... Keep it up!
Mernom chapter 35 . 7/17/2015
That girl at the end is really easy to guess, If you red the original Negima Morohafest arc.
Simply because it's so funny you can't forget the thing that serves as a clue here.
Mernom chapter 34 . 7/17/2015
Quite interesting, but Hikari's character development was too subtle in my opinion.
If this was my fic, I'd put a chapter from her POV, where she reveled how tyre world is diffrent from what she used to great fic
Mernom chapter 32 . 7/17/2015
Interesting, so you went with that...
Mernom chapter 29 . 7/17/2015
Sounds funny how Naruto gets in Kakashi's boots, gonna keep reading
Mernom chapter 27 . 7/17/2015
I'm pretty sure that Hiraishin is a space-time teleportation jutsu
Great story so far, let's see what else you got!
Mernom chapter 26 . 7/17/2015
Nice fight, I like it, but when Madara ordered the Kyubi after his eyes were destroyed I assume that he was using the previously cast genjutsu, right?
Mernom chapter 25 . 7/17/2015