Reviews for Twilight Obsession List
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Lists are not allowed. You have been reported.
CarraOlivia chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Like 3 or 5 ae true for me... I don't think I'm as obsessed as some
MovieMoments chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Lmao! Yes, I do all of these qualities with no exceptions.

Today at lunch my friends were going round in a ircle to ask what you would call your kids. I said Rose. I only got one weird look from a friend who realised that I wanted to call her Rosalie and I was refering to Twilight again.

In a geography project, we had to design a mall and everything that went along with it. I called mine 'Midnight Sun'.

My friends have dubbed me as a Vampire because I have a very light complection, enjoy the taste of blood (dont worry, only my own from when I cut myself or something - im not a cannibal. lmao), and in all of my pictures my friends take my eyes come out red even when everybody elses come out in their natural colours.

I got sent out of my french class twice because I had an argument with a friend over the casting of twilight and team Jacob vs. team Edward. I thing my teacher had enough when I stood up and shouted, 'None of the characters fit in with the book! ALICE DOESNT EVEN HAVE BLACK HAIR IN THE MOVIE!'. Cough, erm...I have never had a detention before in my entire educstional life before that moment.

When I discovered , I have never left it for longer than one day. I spend countless hours on it as I get up at 5:45, turn on my laptop and load up , and then I go on it again when I get home at 4:00 and only pause to do homework, I turn off my laptop at 11:00. I am currently freaking out because I am going on a school trip to France for four days and I am not allowed to bring my laptop!

I know my anniversary date for when I first discovered Twilight. (8/8/08 funnily enough).

Oanother school trip to Germany last year, I was staying in a room with my two best friends. One of them told me to put down New Moon, turn off the light so that she would be able to finnaly get to sleep. She threw a cushion at me when this proved innafective. I responded by jumping up and yelling 'GET ANGER MANAGEMENT CLASSES!' to her. She has never let me live it down and has given my the contact numbers to multipul councilors and physiactrists claiming that I need help with my 'obsession thats controling my life'. Pf.

I am actually typing this out!

Lmao!

Love the list if you havent already gathered anyway!

Best of wishes,

MovieMoments.
Serenity Takaishi chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
on the contrary,

none of this is true for me. haha :)

but i love the name alice

and always have.

hehe. that's all.

these are hilarious though!
twilightgirl1395 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
yah! but about the sunny day no skool thng tht wont work cuz they would b able to smell ur blood
Kiluca1228 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
MY firend and i r totally obsessed with twilight btut not like that but when we r mad we do twell ppl this " dont make me provoke the volturi and blame u " and ppl loomk at us like we r crazy !
FacelessxAuthor chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
OME! I realte to all of those! I'm completely obsessed, my mom was actually considering sending me to an asylum (or at least getting me a therapist). My BFFL actually made it a rule that I'm not allowed to talk about Twilight without her permission. It seriously sucks. :D But, I really got her and the rest of my friends/family anoyed. I'm the only REALLY Twilight obsessed person in my school. So, I can't really talk to anyone about it. :( LOL, awesome list, I luaghed so hard at a few of them...:D

Just the other day, there was a huge thunderstorm, and I said too my mom, "Guess what THAT means?" And she said, "What?" And I said really loudly, "VAMPIRE BASEBALL!" I was all hyper and excited the entire day. :D Anyways, sorry for wasting your time. :D

Gillian
bella chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
that was good but try to make it longer with more ideas.
twifanatic1 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
im reading this and im thinking this person is crazy!ill admit some things ive done like i used to check steph meyers page but not anymore and i have seriously considered naming my chlidren after the cullens(but then i thought ew bella and edward as siblings no way ill name my girl bella and guy emmett or jasper)but seriously are you on crack?and ok this is probally weird but i get angry when i see people at my school reading twilight because one why didnt they read it sooner and two because i hate how they want to talk to me about it and theyre like edwards so awesome and im like oh good you dont like jacob and theyre like whos jacob?they didnt even read new moon.i dont think your a true twilight fan unless you started reading the series before breaking dawn and the movie came theres this girl who was reading twilight talking to my friend about it and my friend asks something about it and the girl answers and i want to slap her because she got the answer . sorry your probally scrolling down or something saying when does this end.i didnt mean to take my frustrations out on you its just my friends look at me like im crazy and theyre going to admit me when i start talking about know im sparing you because i have a lot more to this is a cool list ive done alot on here lol.
NothingButTrouble chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
How do you know so much about my life? STALKER!
RenesmeeLover15 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
This is so funny sadly i have all of those simptoms
alwaysandforever2011 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
haha oh my gosh, those are so true!
just.Edward.and.Me.baby chapter 1 . 11/27/2008

"New Moon."

"HEY! BLOOD!"

haha...wow...i love this!

I LOVE YOU!

anywho it just made my day and i had a very bad tummyache!

thank you!
meech.macmillan.of.hufflepuff chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
ive noticed ive gotten clumsier since ive read the books

i spaz out when i hear edwards name, and almost walked into the edward cutout at hot topic XD

HILARIOUS
theothercullen427 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
hahaha my mom didnt kno the difference between jasper and emmett and i am like "i do not know you"