Reviews for More than the Sea
Athalie chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I didn't notice this fic before. I love it! I want to believe that Barbossa was jaleous of the relationship that existed between Jack and Bill Turner. Thanks for sharing
SleepyShuffle chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I'm not good at reviews...but this fic deserves one...so this was sick, awesome progression dude! :3
XxBeastYouMadeOfMexX chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This Was Absolutely Amazing I Loved It 33
Vanille chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
The last part.

GOD, the last part! I laughed.

I was just re-watching PotC I, and, well, I just loved the way you stuck to the whole story, with a back story of "before", and how well it goes with the flow. I'll never see this film in the same way again, never XD
skiddles334 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Good lord. I loved it. It was strangely compelling and disturbing at the same time. I loved how the characters gradually progressed throughout the story from sweetly or more aptly, passionately loving each other to becoming embittered and jealous both at an extremely different pace. It was truly a well written read! Loved it! Not sure what that says about me but I'm not taking it back 0)
Trachy chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
ohh i really liked this. I was sad, but so good at the same time. It would have been interesting to read about when Barbossa came back lol well i really enjoyed reading this!
TheGayGod chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Lovely _ Just lovely !

Hehehe it fits so well with the way Jack and Barbossa act as well D
Tina Marina chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Interesting.

I must admit, I went looking for the paring, and I'm so glad your story popped up first! A great tale soeaked in rum and actually pretty believable. I liked the thought you put into the relationship and I liked your Barbossa dialouge quite a bit.

I honestly wanted to see if anyone could pull this sort of thing off, and I think you did! I really like the end, actually, the moanings of Jack's brain turned hysterical when he realizes he's still around. :)

-Tina
Shimo Ino chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Oh, Jack is so insane, so in love! I though it was funny at the end when he groaned about living!

Great job!
Red Stockings chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
So glad I found this fic. It's just enough to get me thinking. I love the beginning of their relationship, I want to believe that’s how it was.
The Lady Elrond chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Fabulous - there's an awful shortage of good Sparbossa fics on here and you've made my day with this!
BananaBreakTime chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
You better finish this

or the gods will be displeased.
St. Minority chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Oh, that was fantastic. There really isn't enough Sparbossa out there. I'm happy to have come across this one.

The backstory between the two you came up with is very believable, I think. I really liked the reason for Jack's drinking and how he became such a good captain by learning from Barbossa. The bit with Barbossa being territorial over Jack was spot on; I imagine he would be. And you addressed the look! The expression on Barbossa's face before he falls down dead- something was exchanged there and having it be "I'm sorry. I love you" made it all the more heartwrenching. :)

I like how you wrote this, and I hate that I can't specifically state why! Grammar was great, character's voices and action's were great, and it flowed really well. Entertaining and sad at the same time. Loved the ending line. You did a really great job on this. :D