Reviews for Musical Love
Just-Georgia-13 chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
please finish the story! it's really good and got to the dramatic stages!

Please :D
MelanieJae93 chapter 6 . 10/3/2009
hurry and add the next chapter! i wanna know what Eddie did to make her lose trust! did he miss a special concert or something that he promised to go to?

please please please update soon!
BlueSunsetWaters chapter 6 . 5/1/2009
AMAZING STORY!

Did anybody take this story up for adoption yet?

If Not, are you continuing?

Can't Wait For More if you do D
klutzygurl2020 chapter 3 . 12/21/2008
100th review right here ! Wow I feel special. :) This is an awesome story. I am not even finished reading it and I love the whole idea of it. I am into Converse big time and before I got to the part of Alice leaving that outfit there for the first time I though "Wow wouldn't it be awesome if she wore Converse?" ahaha. Just thought I would tell you how good this fict is. Loving it !

~klutzygurl2020
LeannaQua chapter 6 . 12/21/2008
GREAT! Continue on!
bellaxmorte chapter 6 . 11/18/2008
so if you do decide to discontinue this story, give me a holler. i'd be interested in continuing it, perhaps. )

xx
japhY chapter 6 . 11/15/2008
i love this story! you cant just NOT continue it! :O
ElenaDarren chapter 6 . 9/24/2008
Please continue your story is one of my favorites. Edward loves Bella so gets a girlfreind to make her jealous. No make them kiss then get Edward to have a girfriend to make her jealous. That's an idea. Then Bella will do the same and get a boyfriend. So Alice realizes what is happening and sets them up with Truth or Dare and they spill and have to say how much they love each other. There is your idea now write!
Miss.Squirel chapter 5 . 9/7/2008
great story!

love it ]

update soon ]
vampire-luver101 chapter 6 . 8/13/2008
love it cant wait to read more update soon :)
TeamTHEFT chapter 6 . 8/4/2008
you have to finish. I love this story oh so much. it is so good. you just can't leave me hanging!

-jazz
missmeyer chapter 5 . 8/4/2008
shutters was made in 2004 while step up 2 was made in 2008..so it's kind of impossible for the two to be showing at the same time.. otherwise..its really good! update soon! :)
jvanshuff chapter 6 . 8/3/2008
I hope you continue, I really like this story. I am reading Hidden Away as well.
crystallight2121 chapter 6 . 8/2/2008
Really really good! I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope that Edward finds out why Bella stopped talking to him!
shookie chapter 6 . 8/1/2008
I really can't stand it when authors do the Sorry I am not finishing bit.. ARRG it is so frustrating. I think you have a really good story going here. AND I so want to know what really happened between them... Please don't give up