Reviews for The Birth of Harry James Potter
Erin McVeigh chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Awsome!and really good
nemesisswan chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Not bad. :) Well-written and realistic on top of that. But I think you still made it a bit easy for Lily - even living in magical world shouldn't make it so easy for her to gave a birth to a baby without so much pain. But except for that, good work.
Morg-Nicole chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
awe i love this (: i was actually applausing at the end lol.
reald355180 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
this is a great story!

iloved it.
used romance chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
AH! Such a beautiful scene!

I decided that wizards are SO LUCKY. They have POTIONS. They have no idea WHAT PAIN IS!

But seriously, good work with this. I never really like Lily/James (go figure!), but now, I think I"m accepting it. :) Thank you for that gift of Harry life!
hpismycocaine23 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
This is a very cute story but it could probably could pass as a K or K. I see nothing in it that requires a M warning. Good writing, keep up the cute and fluffy work!
LoonyLuna127 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
That was very sweet! :D

And I think you'd be ok if you made it rated T, because there's nothing to bad in it, like sexual things or cussing.
snaplappl21 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
this was really good. i liked how james was so comforting for lily, saying how he was there, and how she was doing great, and then how beautiful she looked, even after she was all sweaty after just giving birth. how she was radiant. really great. and seriously, who doesnt want a guy like that? i know i'd jump at the chance to have that man in a heartbeat. seriously