Reviews for The Stars Are Fading
ShadowRebirth37 chapter 20 . 1/3/2009
Lol. Pooh Bear is so adorable! -

Long time no talk, huh Anti? XP

This was a good one! I liked it! Oh, I don't mean to sound pushy or greedy, but have you written that Wyvern drabble I reguested a long time ago? I'm just curious... ;

Anyway, good job! ;D

Ibeyla

(Btw, I updated "Of Zoids and Organoids", "The Ghost and the Raven", and "Lost". Could you please R & R sometime? ;D)
randomcat23 chapter 20 . 12/20/2008
:3 Aw, Pooh Bear. So loyal, so cute. I think you captured him perfectly. Loved "scrumdidlyumptious".

Nice work, as always Anti! Glad to see you're back with some drabbles!
randomcat23 chapter 19 . 12/20/2008
Nice one. Lying is a reappearing theme in KH, so it's cool that you did a drabble on it.

Off to read the next one!
randomcat23 chapter 18 . 7/10/2008
Huh, I never knew ghost was a computer term! Cool man, never expected this!

And although I hated Space Paranoids the first time around, I have to admit I have a soft spot for Tron. X3

OH, and I thought corky was just another word for corny...

Nice job!
ShadowRebirth37 chapter 17 . 7/9/2008
Ahh... that last one was sad. Lol. Two good drabbles! XP Good job Anti!

Btw, I added chapter 4 of "Broken". Please R & R if you get a chance. ;)

Agian, good job on all of them! Let me know if you need words or anything. Lol. Keep up the good work! :)

randomcat23 chapter 17 . 7/9/2008
Ah, so nice to read something Kairi related without bashing the poor girl to death. You've captured her well.

Loved the last line the best!
randomcat23 chapter 16 . 7/9/2008
XD Amazing how everyone interpreted the word differently. I can't totally see this happeneing! I love their group of 4 friends. It's unfortunate that we don't see more of them. Haha, nice work, as always Anti!
ShadowRebirth37 chapter 15 . 7/8/2008
Ahh... these last few ones were very good! Lol. Sorry I haven't reviewed in awhile, insanely busy with new fics and chapter 4 of "Broken". Lol.

Agian, very good job. There is a lamp post in Traverse Town, right in the middle of the first square. Lol.

Very good, can't wait for more! ;)

randomcat23 chapter 14 . 7/3/2008
I kept thinking of one particular lamp post. There's always a moogle chilling by it. Interesting one, I enjoyed it.

Hmm, would say more but my brain is frazzled from a plane ride. X3
randomcat23 chapter 12 . 7/3/2008
One of my favorites so far. I had no idea where you were going with vegetable, but it ended wonderfully. XD
LATMC chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
Nice, those last two lines made me laugh out loud! On the contrary, I thought describing his favorite color was very much Goofy-esque. Good job!
ShadowRebirth37 chapter 11 . 6/23/2008
Lmao. Your author note at the end was hilarious. Lol. This drabble was good. I was expecting you to use the word in a strange way, Power of the Pen has trained me to think differenty. Lol.

This was funny and cute. The other ones were good, too. The 'dreams' one was good. I liked it. i honestly don't remember what words I gave you, but I have some more that I hope will help you-

Silver

Sleep

Break

Bird

Serpent

Slipping

Chameleon (however its spelled)

Changes

Tiger

Twisted

I hope that helps!XD

Btw, I uploaded chapter 12 of "The Dark Savior" yesterday. That's right, its back, and its back in a big way!XD Lol. Please R & R, but only if you've R & R-ed the rest, otherwise you'll be extremely confused. Lol.

Agian, great job so far! Ah yes... the wonderful insperational power of camp!XD Lol. That's where I formed the general idea for "Heart of a Wyvern" last year, back before I knew exisited. Lol.

Great job, can't wait to see what you come up with next!XD

randomcat23 chapter 10 . 6/17/2008
This was a great insight on Mulan. She was such a wuss until she depended on her friends, haha. Nice job in showing that she is strong but only made stronger with her friends. Yay.

Keep them coming, Anti!
randomcat23 chapter 9 . 6/16/2008
HAHA! What a great analogy! Oh the joys of growing up. Aw, I really enjoyed this one. It fit Yuffie perfectly. Reminds me of summer, very fitting.

Can't wait for the next installment! I don't know if you need any more words, but: Candle, Vegetable, and Spike. Yay.
randomcat23 chapter 8 . 6/16/2008
Oh, symmetry. Now that's cool. Loved how each one, as you said, echoes another and the ice cream flavor is set apart. Very cool formating on your part.

The last three lines really bring it all full circle. *sigh* Puts me in a dreamy state of mind.

As always, wonderful, wonderful work!