Reviews for Last Time It's Ever Gonna Be Like This
SVUCSIWTRDOOLluver chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
OMG, I LOVED THIS STORY! I am totally GSR and YoBling all the way, and I like Greg/Nick, it's definety possible. I love the way you had all of the people on night shift getting together somehow, it's just perfect and totally awesome. Oh, and I can't forget to say that I LOVE CARRIE UNDERWOOD! That song in there was by her, wasn't it? Called That's Where It Is? Wasn't it? I'm pretty sure it was. Awesome, awesome story!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
qow very well done I enjoyed it!
kids5hot2 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
You are too damn good for words!
anons chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
You are a great writer...please write the GRAN FINAL of CSI? Please?
Ella Dean Pendragon chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
totally amazing, i was blinking back tears at the end. funny think was that i was listening to rascal flatts it's not supposed to go like that but maybe if the show ever ended this would be the perfect way for it to finish, i just hope that the CSI writers get some sence and do something like this, i want the nick and greg story line the most!
csimouse chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
That was one terrific story! Very beautifully written!
StarShinobi chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
That was incredible, I almost cried. When they end the show in the VERY distant future, I hope it is something like that!
gsrbritfan chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
good story.
Sara's Girl chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I loved this.

Thank you for taking my idea and making it reality, you did a wonderful job and I really enjoyed reading it. I actually felt a bit worried even though I knew how it was going to end! I think the conversation between Greg and Nick when Greg was throwing Nick out was beautifully done and in character. Glad you had the patience to do it case-file style, it worked.

Sorry if this isn't constructive criticism but I'm kind of biased...good job :-) - S xx
QueenOfTheUniverse chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Beautiful piece! Especially the ending, so sweet! Nice job!
suckerforasmile chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
*flails* This wins at life. Srsly. And the ending! ! I fangirl'ed all over the place. :D It's wonderful, I think you did a brilliant job. Ee! I love how it reads like an actual episode, and the length, it's perfect!
sara-fan3 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I loved the story! Very well-written, and great plot too. I also like that you wrote it as if it is a real episode. (although I still think you've got very much commercial breaks! In the Netherlands we only have two) Great story!
nightrobin2424 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
I really loved this, I loved the way it was written and how the characters interacted. If only the show would end like this, especailly the Nick and Greg parts. :) Wonderful job!
CSI.Gabigail chapter 1 . 4/12/2008

That sure was something special. Made me cry at the end. LOL I'm such a wuss, I can't bear the thought of the team being broken up, I mean, it was bad enough in season 5. P

SEVEN commercial breaks?

I feel sorry for you Yanks if you have to put up with 7 commercial breaks per episode! In the UK we only have 3! (One every quater of an hour)

Wow. 20 Fic's. I'm 1/10 of the way there. P

Yay Nick && Greg! I knew they'd make it in the end. They're just meant to be together. _

Anyway, thank you SO much for taking the time to write it.

Singer Salvage chapter 1 . 4/12/2008