Reviews for A Season in Purgatory
blank101 chapter 1 . 2/21
Getting...pulled...in... Must wait until I've finished posting my own time-suck before I drag myself free by my fingernails to enjoy some actual quality reading again...

Seriously, this really did pull me in, with great character stuff and nicely observed little moments and touches of feeling; a lot communicated with littel actually said, as people really are. There's a subtle underlying darkness to it that was utterly readable and addictive.

Keep on writing :)
Sachitk chapter 80 . 8/5/2015
Hey hope you update the story early. Really liked your writing and hope you continue. And sorry to hear about your father, I went through the same a year ago. Hope you are coping as well as one can expect.
TWS4 chapter 80 . 6/9/2015
Ohh so good pleaseee updateeee sooon
Guest chapter 80 . 5/27/2015
Great chapter! I can't wait for the ball to drop on Karen. Could we possibly get a Lucas/Nathan scene before Brucas runs off.
Anastasia Dreams chapter 80 . 5/23/2015
So lovely to see this story continued. :) Keep going.
Sarcastickay001 chapter 80 . 5/17/2015
Love this story. I'm so glad you're continuing it. Can't wait for a new update and to see how everyone reacts when Brook and Lucas leave.
dianehermans chapter 80 . 5/17/2015
welcome back and thanks for finisch this story
Luv2Live chapter 80 . 5/16/2015
So sorry to read about your dad and trying to juggle a stressful job. Thank you so much for updating the story and your determination to finish it. I do love it!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 80 . 5/16/2015
Wow Brooke can sure be sneaky when she needs to be. Hope they know what they are doing.

Hope what Haley finds isn't something bad or interferes with Brucas's plans.
Guest chapter 80 . 5/16/2015
great that your back, i liked this chapter. brucas was really cute, i just hope the next one has a little moore brucas
alysef chapter 80 . 5/16/2015
This was a nice surprise to wake up to. I just wanted to say I feel how you had to take the time of to get life situated. My dad just passed away after being sick for a while and my initial reaction is to get away. Reading your comment makes me think that's not such a good idea for a knee jerk reaction. I'm about to turn 30 in a few days and I just feel like I need something to change. I haven't updated my story in a while now and it's mostly became when I sit down to write I'm blocked. My h heart goes out to you and I'm glad we got an update. Keep it up when u can. I missed this story so much I'm gonna have to re read it this weekend...and probably week.
Doodle19 chapter 80 . 5/16/2015
So happy to see an update. Sorry you were having such a hard time, but I'm glad your back. I hope everything has been better for you and can't wait to see what comes next with the story.
Guest chapter 79 . 4/23/2015
Can you please update this story. I noticed that you have recent stories such as "The Four Conversations of Dan," so you are clearly still on this website. Please if you want I will type up the chapter that you have hand written. This story is great I would like to see some resolution.
Anonymous chapter 79 . 4/19/2015
I just stumbled upon this story this weekend and read every chapter. I know it has been a few years but can you please update this story. i would love to see some resolution between Dan and Lucas.
Guest chapter 79 . 4/16/2015
I just stumbled across this story and quickly read everything here. I would love to see it finished. Hope you come back!