Reviews for A Season in Purgatory
Sachitk chapter 80 . 8/5
Hey hope you update the story early. Really liked your writing and hope you continue. And sorry to hear about your father, I went through the same a year ago. Hope you are coping as well as one can expect.
TWS4 chapter 80 . 6/9
Ohh so good pleaseee updateeee sooon
Great chapter! I can't wait for the ball to drop on Karen. Could we possibly get a Lucas/Nathan scene before Brucas runs off.
Anastasia Dreams chapter 80 . 5/23
So lovely to see this story continued. :) Keep going.
Sarcastickay001 chapter 80 . 5/17
Love this story. I'm so glad you're continuing it. Can't wait for a new update and to see how everyone reacts when Brook and Lucas leave.
dianehermans chapter 80 . 5/17
welcome back and thanks for finisch this story
Luv2Live chapter 80 . 5/16
So sorry to read about your dad and trying to juggle a stressful job. Thank you so much for updating the story and your determination to finish it. I do love it!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 80 . 5/16
Wow Brooke can sure be sneaky when she needs to be. Hope they know what they are doing.

Hope what Haley finds isn't something bad or interferes with Brucas's plans.
great that your back, i liked this chapter. brucas was really cute, i just hope the next one has a little moore brucas
alysef chapter 80 . 5/16
This was a nice surprise to wake up to. I just wanted to say I feel how you had to take the time of to get life situated. My dad just passed away after being sick for a while and my initial reaction is to get away. Reading your comment makes me think that's not such a good idea for a knee jerk reaction. I'm about to turn 30 in a few days and I just feel like I need something to change. I haven't updated my story in a while now and it's mostly became when I sit down to write I'm blocked. My h heart goes out to you and I'm glad we got an update. Keep it up when u can. I missed this story so much I'm gonna have to re read it this weekend...and probably week.
Doodle19 chapter 80 . 5/16
So happy to see an update. Sorry you were having such a hard time, but I'm glad your back. I hope everything has been better for you and can't wait to see what comes next with the story.
Can you please update this story. I noticed that you have recent stories such as "The Four Conversations of Dan," so you are clearly still on this website. Please if you want I will type up the chapter that you have hand written. This story is great I would like to see some resolution.
Anonymous chapter 79 . 4/19
I just stumbled upon this story this weekend and read every chapter. I know it has been a few years but can you please update this story. i would love to see some resolution between Dan and Lucas.
I just stumbled across this story and quickly read everything here. I would love to see it finished. Hope you come back!
quiet things chapter 79 . 1/16
Hi I know it's been a long time since you've updated but I'm hoping there's more story out there for you to update. This was one of my favorite stories on this site and is love to know how it ends. I could go on for hours but I'll say that you created a wonderfully crafted au of oth with real characters who make you want to laugh, scream, and cry with them. I know there are plenty of people who would love to see how their stories end. It sounds like you were coping with a lot last time you updated so I'm hoping things have settled for you, though life sometimes doesn't work that way so it's certainly understandable if you need more time. All the best.