Reviews for A New Life to Protect
Obsessed Lass chapter 3 . 8/20
As diabolical as Sasu-chan... hilarious!
ahmadaziz chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
The previous two made me smile... this made go LMAO. And I am still ROFLing all over the place. :D
Basstyle1 chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
Update please.
FF's Nightmare chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
Awesome
Toreh chapter 3 . 6/28/2008
Renji is absolutely adorable! This story is so cute! I like this chapter. That smirk was hilarious... hehe he's like a little stewie... I can't wait to see what you have next!
naruxsakulover chapter 3 . 6/27/2008
yay you updated _ I really enjoy reading this fanfic, I hope you continue.
Starfire99 chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
Looks like Naruto's son inherited his love of pranks.
Miss-Tulip chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
-cries- night-chan! this two-shot rocked! I loved both chapters, and you used my OC renji so well too! even if he was just a baby lol. I told you you'd be a great writer!

keep it up night-chan!
Yami Umi chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
I'm feeling like getting a kid myself right now. Regretfully, that's probably way off to me as in yet. Anyway, thank you for this little cute and warm piece of life.
SkyMaiden chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
Very nice. It was really well written. Sasuke/Hinata is very cute too. - I loved this two shot of yours. I think that you did a very good job. Hope that you continue to write more Naruto/Sakura goodness.
naruxsakulover chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
very interesting story... please continue on with the story.
Chris Robins chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
Awesome character study between two parents, espeically those two parents being Sakura and Naruto. I swear, it's a sin that this short story hasn't gotten more attention.

Excellent work.
tennisdesi91 chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
wow ... this was amazing! great story! kick buttish!

uuber good

really... great job!
Raptor2001 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
i can't wait for naruto take care child without Sakura if she need by Hosptial... i will see Naruto in panic mode and Naruto can fight enemies or demon .. but can't face baby!
FamousFox89 aka the black Crow chapter 1 . 4/13/2008