Reviews for Joking Around
Guest chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
You should definitely continue! So awesome...i never considered Shepard and joker, but youre making me love the idea! More please!
Allie chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
Pleas keep on going its so good i love it i cant find a lot of stories with a joker love story please
Guest chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
I know I'm a bit late to review, but I love this! One of the best Shoker fics I've read :)
Haraku chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Where's the inspection? I wanna see it. Add the chapter and i'll be satisfied. Nice so far though.
Haraku chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
BEAUTIFUL! I loved it! ur so awesome!
haraku hearts chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I always wanted there to be a romance with shepard and jeff! Nice but make it a little more shepardy. she's firm strong brave and such a daredevil in her own special way!
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
Srry. Awesome story. Totally spaced and added to alerts! Lol. This is really cute!

Luve,

Fairy!
jadewolfpack chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
ooooooo...more please?
Alena Lodermay chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
Haha, what's up? I decided to read whatever else you got going and I was eying (is that spelled wrong? Stupid english...) this story. I was going to review on the last chapter but I totally understand the whole 'people copying your stuff'. I got so paranoid that I stopped writing for a while. But then I realized that if someone does claim it to be theirs then it can't be because these things have dates on them. So whoever has the earlier date is the original. So yeah, end of ranting I love this and it's just as awesome as Lighthearted!

Love & Peace _
Aylora chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
I waited to read the whole story before making any conclusions)

Well, it was great!

Joker is pretty cute, so no argument there - this love story was just meant to be)))

Even the way you wrote it, he still keeps reminding me of my faïence. It's usually quite hard for a girl to write about men and their way of thinking, but you did very well on that point, since he reminded me about a real person)

The last chapter was a crackup, thanks a lot for the laugh)))
northstar-rocks chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
He scowled when he saw the big joker lying next to the queen of hearts. "Now that's just wrong."

That is harsh XD

Loving this story 3
Lord 0f Storms chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
Aww! I love fluffy romance fics

I was always a little disappointed that you couldn't romance Joker in the game, to be honest. The only other guy is Kaiden, and I'm only beginning to like him. I usually just romance Liara, or no one, and romance Joker in my head. I'm so sad, lol! But he's one of my favourites. There are too few Joker fics, and even less Joker/Shep fics.

Normally I'd say maybe the person who copied your ideas didn't know and it was just coincidence (it's happened before) but if you know they read your fic then it's more inexcusable I suppose.

Anyway, I just want to say I love this and I hope you continue! It's so funny, esp the teasing of Garrus in the first chappie - reciting regs in his sleep? ROFL!
The Outlander chapter 4 . 10/20/2008
Is this the final chapter? It can't be. Or maybe I just hope that.

Wow, I was getting excited along with Joker as the chapter progressed... Normally I'm not really into fluffy cuteness, but in such a familiar surrounding (I've played Mass Effect a lot as well), I think it is awesome.

There's not much else to say. But anyway, I do hope you continue this story. I know getting reviews is always a motivation. That's why I bothered to write four. So you would know there are people out there that like, no, adore your story! Keep it up. Perhaps I'll check some of your other fics tomorrow and review them as well!
The Outlander chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
Someone stole your ideas! What a crook. He should be strung up, and... No, wait, that's way too extreme. After all, we can't blame it on the Vikings and rednecks no more... But anyway, don't let leeches disappoint you, let alone discourage you. Don't let them win. This story is great, Mme Tortoise (presuming you are a lady; if not I am very, very sorry!)!

God, I LOVE your one-liners! By gawd! They're so witty! This is like Rowan Atkinson vs. Shakespeare, it really is.

I kinda expected a quick make-up. But hey, it wouldn't be a love sotry if there was no real love involved, right? And we already had our hearts broken in the last chapter...

Your comparisons to those playing cards are awesome. On the chapter 4! La grande finale!
The Outlander chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
This seems to be the perfect romancing story. Damn. It's such a subtle, yet obvious mixture of emotions, desire and comic relief. Could you teach me how to do that?

I can't shake off the feeling that the pilot with the brittled legs doing a CO, commander Shepard of all CO's, strikes me as a little bit weird. But that makes it all the more intriguing. And the positions you've placed them both in, is classic. Two people desire each other, but their place on the hierarchical chain makes it an impossible love. Very romantic. This hasn't become a classic storyline because it suck, no ma'am, it has become so classic because it f'n rules!