Reviews for Somewhere Down The Road
wandamarie chapter 10 . 6/8/2009
SuddenSummerStorm chapter 4 . 7/29/2008
Hi! I think this is a great idea for a story! I'm really interested to see how it all pans out.

Just some constructive critism: I think that to make this sotry really live up to it's full potential (and there is alot) you need to make some style changes. For example, try to narrarate in the same style the characters speak in the books or even the tv series. Just to keep it authentic. Back then, "booty" didn't mean a person'a behind, it meant a treasure (think like a priate's treasure) and they didn't say "diss".

I also think that maybe you could do a quick lookup of how to incorporate dialogue into a story so that you don't have near- entire chapters in bold face type.

Those are the most obvious things I can think of. The idea of the sotry itself is really imaginative and creative, and I think that with a few minor technical tweaks, it could really be something!
wandamarie chapter 9 . 6/14/2008
it was a good chapter thank you for sharing you wounderful talents with all of us

wandamarie chapter 8 . 6/9/2008
it is a good story so far thank you for sharing you vere good and wounderful talents with us
wandamarie chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
so far good sorry it been so longon Feb 23 we had a fair at the house we had to move in to a renter for a waile and no enternet at the place but we are all back hoom and doing ok