Reviews for Steps of the Dance
popThat chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
(_(_) A butt!
Kitsune Kit chapter 4 . 6/4/2007
I LOVE THIS! I hope Eagle is not Siratan's father. . . or brother, that'd be awkward. Anyway I love this, it's so original! I can't wait for an update!
Caldina chapter 4 . 7/19/2006
Super, I adore ! A when the continuation!
anonymous chapter 4 . 6/30/2005
why don't you write more?
Small Tuesday chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
rayearthluvr chapter 4 . 1/12/2005
come'n write more 'bout them, they're the BEST COUPLE IN THE WORLD! you'know, i think that had a random ending. maybe you should write more.
Krylancelo chapter 4 . 10/22/2003
I haven't checked on this one is YEARS, but I adore it. Please continue, Caldina is great.

Ja ne, later!
Bearit chapter 4 . 7/22/2002
YAY! Finally, the next chapter! Happiness, and it was really good, too... of course. Why should I question otherwise? The next chapter I REALLY can't wait for; Tatra and Tarta are coming, yay! And chibi-form, no less... _ I'll be waiting... painfully patiently. _;
Melina chapter 4 . 7/22/2002
NEW CHAPTER RIGHT NOW! lol...Caldina is my favorite person and she finally gets some CREDIT! jeebus, I was wondering when somebody would finally make her the star of a GOOD fanfic. Arigato!
Sarah22 chapter 4 . 7/21/2002
Beautiful, beautiful! ;-; Ch. 4 was well worth the wait! You put so much detail into everything! I love, I love!

...And there WILL be some LaFarga/Caldina moments sooner or later, yes? _
Emily chapter 3 . 2/7/2002
Twylise chapter 3 . 12/21/2001
Yaaaa! That was depressing but beautifully written and original. PLEASE write more and soon!
Elektra-chan chapter 3 . 12/19/2001
Oh lord, I was crying throughout that last *must* continue the story! You're a really talented writer. :)
p chapter 3 . 11/14/2001
Pleeeeeeeez continue! Its all I can say!
Bearit chapter 3 . 11/9/2001
This is a wonderful story about Caldina's past-I love it. It's very well-written and the style is excellent. I'm looking forward to more chapters!