Reviews for Pink Doesn't Suit You
HCookie chapter 18 . 5/25
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE! YOU JUST LEFT THE BIGGEST CLIFFHANGER!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/31/2014
Oh my! I didn't expect this! PLS UPDATE! Yr story is amazing!
Poppy Ro chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I absolutely love this! I hope it didn't end... Is there any chance of a sequel? :P
Jysrin chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
I have a feeling this won't end well for Ulquiorra or Szayel...
Guest chapter 18 . 7/8/2014
What the hell? How can you leave us at that?! I loved this story so much that I finished it in a day! Please update! (:
Guest chapter 18 . 6/10/2014
I was not expecting that ! Ahhhh please update soon !
AnimaAmore chapter 18 . 4/11/2014
holy schnitz. This is so epic on so many levels. Please update soon, you have inspired a great new pariing. You write wonderfully, and the plot is so unique and awesome. Saw this on deviantart, can't tell you how glad I am its on fanfic.

Keep it up!
Ace chapter 18 . 3/26/2014
woah its been a while so I wanted to check if this updated but sadly haven't but its okay though because everyone is busy with their lives hahaha
well because its been a while that I read this last time who is Trea? a Oc? am sorry if Trea was already in the story before and I forgot about Trea...
is Trea a sibling of szayel? or something? o . o ohhh I can't wait when this one going to update I just hope you wouldn't leave this awesome story hahaha I love the pairing szayel doesn't get much attention and he needs more love hahah oh I really love how you write szayel's character and others too.

anyway thank you for writing this fic and hope you could update when your not busy hahah
S chapter 18 . 2/7/2014
Whaaaaaaatttttt

Omgg

TREA you traitor!
Whaaaaaaaat

Ily

Please mention Szayels pink hair more often and Orihime's beauty :) tenks
S chapter 17 . 2/7/2014
I coulda loved you yes but nawwww too bad!
Lol!
S chapter 16 . 2/7/2014
468 here we goooooo!
Everything was perfect except I doubt Orihime would have left Ichigo like that, no matter the circumstances like.
You know?
But RLY Szayel is so genius cooool
S chapter 15 . 2/7/2014
Whatchya gonn doooo Szayel ?

Lol he changed his clothes mid battle.
I wish he'd touched Orihime when visiting her a lil
S chapter 14 . 2/7/2014
Monsters in da basement yo

Totallllllly loved this chapter.
Ily too
S chapter 13 . 2/7/2014
Ommggggggggg
Thanks for creating this reaction between them Ulquiorra !
Dayuuummmmm
S chapter 12 . 2/7/2014
Omg they're gonna kill each other!
TREA is the best OC ever. I love it!