Reviews for The Angel's Promise
lol.linkfangirl chapter 16 . 10/6/2014
Omg. Best. Fanfic. EVER!
I loved it! But Reenie...YOU GOING DOWN.
LINK IS MINE! Hehe. Anyways great fanfic c:
Turquoiseluv134 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
This is really good :)
Mohawkman2233 chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
This. Was. Awesome.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/26/2012
rose quartz. polish it right and its pink. common as dirt, but its a gemstone, and its pink
zeldaforever12 chapter 16 . 6/5/2012
first things first.

this story is one of the best that i have ever read. secondly, if you need a story feturing a toonlink or a link lemon, im ur guy, and lastly, i would like to be one of your collaboators.
Catluvur chapter 9 . 7/30/2010
Does she now Sheena? Did she like Lloyd? Did she think Corrine was cute! I LUVVLES CORRINE! 3 GO TALES OF SYMPHOONIA! R'R Tales of S. Corrine fanclub
Jade Crystal Ring chapter 8 . 7/30/2010
Wait a minuite...Symphonia? As in TALES of symphonia? If that is what you're saying I have that!
FalconHalo chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
kill. Kill. KILL. if Marth doesnt die or get some horrible, crippling, permanant injury by the end of the story, we and a lot of people will be very upset.

P.S. not trying to tell you how to write your story. just trying to voice our opinion.
FalconHalo chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
okay, now we REALLY think Master Hand should kill Marth. Either that or all the smashers use their final smashes on him in rapid succession.
FalconHalo chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
in our opinion, Master Hand should crush Marth's head like an egg.
Laurana Linore chapter 15 . 1/3/2010
Ya know, romeo and juliet got maried after 2 days.
Laurana Linore chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
LOL! Ha;arious prank! I gotta use that one... hope you don't mind!

Laurana Linore
Elizabeth Daughter of Ares chapter 16 . 12/23/2009
I have a Prediction to Reenie's Assassian My prediction given from the title "The Devil's Kill" Is her Killer maybe...Hadez?(sp) Another than that I enjoyed this Fanfiction And i cant wait for "OtherWorldly Infection"!
ChocolateyGenesis chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I clap at your authoressness Moonlit Assassin or should I say...Celebaby20? (dun dun dun) Anyway, this story is pure epic. It's got fluff, it's got DRAMA! I will continue to read now!
110022 chapter 16 . 3/5/2009
Wow that was awsome... Reenie's alright, right? please say she'll be ok. You know before this fic I don't think I'd ever have been able to picture Zelda and Pit together, but now they're just too cute, lol.

This is my fav smash fic ever!

um... I was wondering if I could possibly have your permission to draw your OC(Reenie). I'd totally understand if you say no, I know what people are like when it comes to original characters :).

Well either way thanks.

Now i'm off to read the sequal, lol.

Baby Red