Reviews for The Last File SNX Files Crossover
kirallie chapter 4 . 10/22/2008
So is it Dean in Mulder and is he still Deanish? Poor Scully! Then again poor Mulder for having to do that. I can't believe Bobby just stands by and watches Sam open the gates on the one in a billion chance Dean could get out. Interesting story. So no aliens? Did they run from the demons?
Winchesterlady chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
Interesting so far, looking forward to the next chapter.
vballmania23 chapter 4 . 6/17/2008
I can't wait for the next chapter of this! It's a great story.
ROBINV chapter 4 . 5/6/2008
YES! (leaping gleefully) We've got Dean back! This is so exciting, and I want you to get going on posting the next chapter ASAP because I CAN'T WAIT! Love, Robin
mtee1958 chapter 4 . 4/22/2008
Now where I thought this was going! This is getting good.
gidgetgal9 chapter 4 . 4/21/2008
Okay- wow- I so didn't see this one coming! Mulder possessed by Dean! Can't wait for more!
irismay42 chapter 4 . 4/21/2008
Oh my God! Dean and Mulder in the same body? Fan-bloody-tastic! I so wasn't expecting you to go there!

Now you see, had Mulder been possessed by Dean when the white witch offered him her body, I have a feeling it wouldn't have been some dusty old book Dean would have come away with...
Lilly B chapter 4 . 4/21/2008
wow...i totally was not expecting that! great twist! i can't wait to read the next chapter!
LoupGarouAngel chapter 4 . 4/20/2008
GASP!What's to happen next?Could it be Dean!Ahh!Awesome chapter,so please update soon!
LighthouseWatcher chapter 4 . 4/20/2008
Oh damn! no way please please please! write more!
irismay42 chapter 3 . 4/19/2008
Oh YES - Yellow Eyed Sammy! I really loved how that came out when he got angry with Mulder - about Dean, of course. And the idea of Sam opening the Devil's Gate repeatedly in an effort to get Dean out? Yes, a definite possibility I think...
gidgetgal9 chapter 3 . 4/16/2008
This continues to get more and more interesting each chapter- can't wait for more!
ROBINV chapter 3 . 4/16/2008
I absolutely LOVE this story! Can't wait for the next chapter! Love, Robin
Lilly B chapter 3 . 4/16/2008
great job on the chapter...i'm glad that there is some hope that sam will help mulder...maybe there is a chance for dean after all! thanks so much for the quick updates...i can't wait to read the next chapter!
skippy rat chapter 3 . 4/16/2008
Saw this on sn_slash on LJ and read it, but thought i would review here.

I am a major X-files lover ;) and have recently gotten hooked on SN also, i really love this story and hope to see more soon :)